Coffee Dates ((Café AU))

{A/N} - This is only going to be a short chapter because I wanna get right onto the next chapter after this (check update schedule for that)

**//3rd Person//**

Quick footsteps splashed through puddles and they sprinted down the street. Rain poured from the clouds above and Kokichi being the clown he is thought he wouldn't need an umbrella.

He didn't know where he was running, all he wanted was to go out for a snack, but now being drenched and grumpy.

Out of the corner of his eye, Kokichi saw a small cover from the rain and darted over to it, panting as he leaned again the wall. A sign above the door to the building he took shelter read "Coffee House".

'Oh, at least there's a bit of luck on this shitty day' Kokichi thought as he tried squeezing out as much water from his hair and clothes as he possibly could before walking inside.

Once through the door, the atmosphere around the short boy changed completely. The once grey, cold and depressing city streets now a calm, warm little shop that smelt of coffee.

Kokichi looked at the large chalk boards above the counter, reading all of the snacks and drinks waiting to be ordered.

"Hello, are you ready to order?" A tall navy haired male asked from behind the counter. Kokichi turned his attention to the boy and went into a (internal) gay panic.

Everything about him looked angelic. His silky-looking blue hair, his golden eyes to even the soft smile on his face. Without even thinking, Kokichi spoke.

"Hi handsome."

"What?"

'OMG WTF DID YOU JUST SAY YOU IDIOT?! YOU CALLED A STRANGER HANDSOME EVEN THOUGH HE IS AND- AGG JUST GO WITH IT KOKICHI!' The shorter male screamed in his mind.

"Oh nothing, just pointing out how strikingly beautiful you are!" Kokichi smiled, innocently putting a finger to his chin.

"O-oh..thank you. W-what would you like to order?.." the boy asked again, slightly blushing and nearly stumbling on his words.

"Your number~" Kokichi's smile turned into a smirk and the boy became red, he was at a loss for words.

"That voice sounds familiar- wait- OI KOKICHI WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO SHUICHI??!!!" A tall purple haired male walked out from the back and over to the two.

"Hi space dork! I didn't know you worked here. I was just having a friendly talk with..uh- Shuichi!" Kokichi grinned up at Kaito.

Slowly and shakily, still red and in shock, Shuichi raised a finger and pointed at Kokichi. "I-I..think he's flirt-ting with me-e.." he spoke in a quiet and slow tone.

"Leave him alone Kokichi and just order before I have to kick you out!" Kaito yelled, shaking Shuichi and trying to make him snap out of his daze.

"Fine! Geez you're boring..I'll just get a regular coffee I guess" Kokichi shrugged.

"Oh no you're not! Last time we gave you coffee you were bouncing off the walls! Literally!" Kaito folded his arms, Shuichi now calming down.

"Seriously?! That was AGGEEEESSSSSS ago!" Kokichi complained.

"3 days ago isn't that long!"

"Eh whatever, tea then" Kokichi pouted.

"What kind of tea would you like?" Shuichi asked, pulling up a note pad and pen.

"Surprise me! I bet anything you make would be just as good as you look, maybe I should order a Shuichi as well?~" Kokichi leaned against the counter.

Shuichi's cheeks flushed red again as he slowly turned and walked away to make the tea. "I HEARD THAT YOU GREMLIN!" Kaito yelled from the back, swooping around the corner of the door and throwing a wet sponge at the liars face.