☁️Comfort (Pregame! Kokichi x Ingame! Shuichi)☁️

~A/N~ Since there was a lack of updates, I'm going to post this chapter early to make it up to you guys. I have my own Headcanon on Pregame Kokichi.

Edit: I wrote the A/N the same day I released the last chapter, so it's not really that early.

🍇MY HEADCANON!🍇

Although Kokichi is a lot softer and kinder than his Ingame self, he is still known to throw some insults at people, but not as much as his Ingame. He likes to prove that he can be brave of helpful to others. He gets easily flustered but doesn't like to show that. Kinda like a big child.

Now onto the story!

**//SHUICHI'S POV//**

It's been 3 hours since Monokuma had dismissed us from the motive. He had taken Kokichi to get his memories back, hopefully he could tell me something about the outside world. Who am I kidding, it's Kokichi, he would probably lie. 

~/\Flash back/\~

"Alright, Jackasses! There's another motive!" Monokuma screeched as he spun around. "Obviously." Maki huffed in annoyance. "Geez, kid! Don't gotta be that mad, after all, I'm giving one of you your memories back!" Monokuma said, whipping a fake tear as if he was offended by Maki's behavior.

Everyone stared at the monochrome bear. 'Is he serious? This could be a big trick.' I thought to myself, knowing Monokuma, this might not end up so good. "So, who wants their memories!" Monokuma yelled. "Ooh! Me! Pick meeeeee!" Kokichi said, jumping around as if he was standing on burning coal.

"Alrighty then! Monokubz! Get him!" Monokuma yelled. "Wait what?-" Kokichi said, but was tackled my the small, annoying bears that monokuma calls his kids. They started to drag Kokichi down the hallway and out of view. Even if Kokichi was getting taken away, we could still hear his complaints about being dragged.

"He'll be done in a hour, come back to get him if you actually give a shit about him." Monokuma said as he waddled off, following after the Monokubz. That last part he said was quite sad. Looking around, most people didn't even seem concerned, or just didn't care.

~/\End of Flashback/\~

I walked down the hallway towards the gym, it was close to the time Kokichi would be coming back. I opened the large doors, and to my surprise, nobody was there. I would have expected at least Kirumi-san or Gonta-kun to have come, I guess they had other things to do. Monokuma popped up out of nowhere and screeched, "HELLO EVERYONE! GUESS WHO'S BA-. Oh, nobody's here? Upuhuhuhu~ that's sad."

"A-actually, I'm here." I said. It was understandable how he didn't see me, I was standing in the corner out of his sight. I have a tendency to hide from people. "Oh, Oof. Welp, get in here, kid!" Monokuma said as he pulled in Kokichi. His expression was rather different, instead of his usual smirk, he and a more softer and adorable look. Wait- did I say adorable? It's probably nothing, I don't like Ouma, right?

Kokichi immediately ran over to me when he noticed me in the corner. "Hi Shu! Did we finally make it?" Kokichi said, smiling up at me while he hugged my arm. "W-what do you mean by 'finally make it'?" I asked. What on Earth is he talking about? "Danganronpa. Did we make it in?" Kokichi smiled.

"U-Um, I'm not exactly sure what you mean." I said as I gave him a little pat on the hat. Lots of questions were rushing in my mind, 'what's up with him? Why is he so clingy all of a sudden?'. "Oh, okie. Wait- I'm so stupid, I forgot you would have your me-" Kokichi started to say, but got interrupted by Monokuma, who had somehow shoved a loaf of bread in Kokichi's mouth to shut him up.