B O N U S C H A P T E R - W E D D I N G

//A/N: I struggled to write this, and I couldn't write everything about their wedding, but I still wanted to do this chapter. So I have their vows, the song they did their first dance to, and a bit during their reception. The rest you can hopefully imagine yourselves!//

Vows:
    Y/n—"Ricky, I had always had a missing piece in my life. But when I went to Camp Green Lake and met a guy nicknamed Zigzag, I found that missing piece. Ever since then I've been whole. I've never been as happy as I've been these past seven years. I love you with my whole heart and I can't wait to be that happy with you for the rest of my life."

    Ricky—"Y/n, never in my entire life did I think that I would meet the love of my life at a disciplinary name out in the middle of nowhere. Ever since I laid eyes on you in that tent, I've loved you. I loved you when you made funny comments in your crazy Texan accent that no one ever understood. I loved you when you would stick up for anyone you cared for. I loved you when we sat outside every night and looked at the stars. I love you now as we stand here in front of our family and friends who have been there since day one, who would always make fun of us when they caught us staring. I love you so much Y/n, and I'm ready to love you for the rest of my life."

{{First Dance Song: Curls, by Bibio OR I Guess I'm In Love, by Clinton Kane}}

***

"Here I got you something." Ricky said as he pushed a box towards her.

"Ricky, you didn't have to get me anything. I don't have anything to give you."

"Oh, you have given me everything I could ever have. Just open it."

*2 days before*

Ricky looked down at his phone before looking at the house. It was fairly old shade of red and the paint was chipping. The porch was made of wood that was broken in spots. Ricky hesitated as he  walked up the steps, thinking that the boards would break under his weight. When he reached the door, he took a deep breath before pressing the plastic door bell.

He waited for about a minute before the door creaked open.

"Hello? Mrs. L/n?" Ricky asked as he saw half a face peek through the door. The door opened more showing a woman's face. Her hand clutched to her chest holding her cardigan together.

"Yes?" The women asked quietly.

"I'm Ricky. I know your daughter Y/n."

The woman looked down at the ground as she opened the door more to make space as she stepped aside.

"Please come in."

"Oh, okay." Ricky said surprised as he stepped inside.

The women guided him to a living room and he sat down on an old sofa.

"How do you know Y/n?" She asked as she sat down on a loveseat across from him.

"Uh...I'm her fiance." He answered warrily.

"Oh." Mrs. L/n said sadly as she looked at the ground. "When's the wedding?" She asked.

"In two days."

"How long have you known each other?"

"Since we were sixteen."

"How did you two meet?" She asked cautiously. Ricky was silent for a moment. "Sorry, I don't mean to pry. I just haven't seen her since she was sixteen. I've been a terrible mother to her. I'm sure she's told you. She probably hates my guts."

"She doesn't hate you." Ricky adds quickly. Mrs. L/n's head picked up. "She's just hurt, but she doesn't hate you. I can tell you how we met. I don't mind."