024

you watched out the window of the plane with a sad expression, the empty feeling in your stomach didn't help your mood.

"hey could i get a phone charger?" you ask Vanda.

"sorry, i didn't bring mine." she says sheepishly.

you nod and give her a small smile.

you continued staring out the window of the plane, soon falling asleep.
_______________________

giorno pulled up to his house with a defeated expression. his eyes cast to the ground as he avoided his team's questions.

"what did she say Giorno?!" narachia asked excitedly.

"did you make it?" Bucciarati asked.

mista looked into giornos eyes and new he didn't. he decided to say nothing unlike the rest.

"we have a meeting tomorrow at 4pm."giorno said as he walked by, going into his room.

he locked the door behind him and fell onto his bed face first.
_______________________

days went by with no contact between giorno and y/n. both were too busy.

y/n scribbled down her signature over and over again, her hand had grown accustomed to it. it ached with pain but she paid no mind to it.

all that was on her mind was giorno. she bashed herself saying she should text him, but her nerves didn't allow her too.

she skimmed over the paper without actually reading it.

a knock interrupted her. "come in." she called out.

when Vanda walked in she noticed the eye bags and messy hair. "you should rest boss, i can do some of the paperwork."

y/n shook her head. "no, i'm fine. you have a mission tomorrow." she said, handing her a sheet of paper.

"it's pretty small but i wanted to send someone i trusted." y/n yawned and shoos Vanda out.

y/n looked over at the picture of her and her team last summer, they all had smiles on their faces.

she smiled sadly y getting back to her work.

_______________________

giorno ran a hand through his hair frustrated. he was standing in the shower, letting the hot water fall over him as he thought.

he thought about what it would be like if y/n was his girlfriend, but then immediately stopped himself from thinking any farther.

he cast his eyes down, anger shining through his eyes. he had made a deal with one of the mafia members at the party, and they have yet to contact him, he was started to get impatient.

he finished his shower and went to sleep, dreaming of a h/c girl who was always on his mind.

_______________________

"we are going to Italy." you announced after another week of not seeing giorno.

Vanda and Lino both had shocked looks. you raised a brow daring one of them to object.

you weren't in a good mood today, they saw that. they didn't want to anger you farther.

you roughly packed your bag, making a few phone calls as you did.

"there are no plane tickets available today boss." her new assistant, marco said.

"i don't give a damn! your in the mafia for crying out loud, figure something out.

you were pissed, you had gotten a phone call earlier from Dino.

his rude words rung in your ear, apparently there were rumors that you and giorno were dating in the underworld.

Dino wasn't happy, he wanted you. and he made that very clear.

you were going to Italy to kill him, obviously.

you walked downstairs to see Vanda and Lino both ready, waiting.

you don't say anything but they know to follow. you get in the diver seat, Lino almost asked why but remembered your mood today.

once they were both in the car you stepped on the gas, going way faster than you should.

pulling up at the airport, there was only one plane. a scared man was standing beside the door with his head cast down.

"Naples Italy." was all you said before going in the plane.
_______________________

"you're funny, thinking you could talk to me that way." you yank Dino by his hair.

"i'm sorry amore." your eye twitched with anger and you punched him so hard you swore you heard a crack.

you grabbed the gun from your holster and pointed it at his head.

he scrammed to find something to say, something to save his life, but you had already pulled the trigger.

_______________________

pulling into Giornos house alone was refreshing. you missed his large and beautiful home.

you had dropped Lino and Vanda off at the airport and ordered them to wait for you.

you planned to confess, then leave. go to France and never speak to him again.

you knock once, twice, three times.

the door opens and giorno had a shocked look on his face. "y/n i thought-"

you cut him off. "yeah i came back to handle something, wanted to stop by real quick."

he nodded and let you in. you both walked to his office. 'this is my chance to confess.' giorno thought.

"so what did you need?" he asked, arranging the papers on his desk to be neater.

"i-i have something important to tell you." you stuttered out, embarrassed.

"well, i have something to tell you too. would you mind if i went first?" giorno heart was beating quickly.

you nod and had a nervous feeling in your stomach.

"y/n..."

_______________________