021

it's only been a couple days since the funeral, y/n would be leaving in about a week to go back to France.

she sighed as she ran her fingers through her hair. she laid on the soft bed in the hotel room.

the reason she was staying in Italy a little longer is because there was a big party soon.

her being the boss of Aprile, of course was invited. it was a party with only mafia bosses, their personal guards, and their most trusted capos.

the part was at 7, so she had about an hour to get ready. the ride itself was about an hour too. she walked over to her suitcase and looked through her outfits.

after a while she decided on a short black dress, it fit her perfectly.

she did her makeup, keeping it natural and then walked to the door.

She slipped on some black heels before grabbing her purse and walking out the door. She looked the time and realized it was 6. She found Lino and Vanda, who weren't far, then they all walked to the limo.

they both wore black suits which fit them perfectly. Lino muscular build was obvious as the suit hugged his body. Vandas curves were noticeable but you could still see she was toned as well.

it was silent as they drove, they were all still trying to get past Paolas death. none of them felt like talking.

although it took a toll on y/n, she tried to make the best of the situation. the traitors were found and killed, she'd be able to go back and live as she did before all this.

the thought slightly saddened her. she tried to place a finger on why she felt this way, she wanted to think it was because she'll miss Italy. but she knows that isn't the reason deep down.

she sighed as she watched cars pass hers as they drove.

it wouldn't be long before they'd be at the party. it felt wrong to go to a party so close after Paolas death, but she couldn't decline.

and besides, she was glad someone she knew would be there, giorno was invited as well.

after about an hour of driving they pulled up to a mansion, cars and limos were pulled closely to the huge house.

Lino parked not far away, which y/n was thankful for. she didn't want to have to walk too far in her heels.

they soon got out and made their way to the open double doors.

two men were standing beside the doors wearing suits and sunglasses, just like the movies.

they stop y/n. "this party is reserved for important people only." one said holding a hand in front of her.

y/n raised a brow. "is the boss of Aprile not important?" she asked, with a glare.

"s-sorry ma'am. you may go ahead." one stuttered out pulling his hand away.

y/n walked past then without batting an eye. when she walked in she noticed the expensive wine and food on tables close to the door.

a chandelier hung in the room as people in suits and dresses walked around talking.

a staircase was on the right side, it had a red carpet with gold outlining.

her eyes traveled around trying to spot the familiar blonde haired man she had grown to love, but couldn't find him.

she sighed and walked around with Lino and Vanda right behind her.

a man holding a tray of wine glasses stopped and asked if she would like one.