007

you open your eyes to see Paola above you smiling.

"wake up boss!" she giggled before standing back up straight.

"i know you had a long date yesterday but you can't sleep in." Paola teased you. but since you were still half asleep, you barely registered what she said.

"five more minutes." you mumbled

turns out, yesterday made you a lot more tired then you thought.

"nope, you have to get up now. it's already 11." she tells you.

"what?! it's 11! why didn't you wake me up sooner?" you jump out of bed and run to the bathroom.

"welllll i didn't wake you up sooner, because it's only 9." Paola laughs.

you can only glare at her from the bathroom where you stood with your shift half off.

Paola stops laughing when she felt holes being drilled into the back of her head.

"u-uh anyway gotta go!" she runs out of the hotel room.

"that girl." you can't be mad at her for long. shes is just like family.

you finished taking off your clothes and you hop in the warm shower. you took a quick one hoping to hurry and fill your stomach.

although you were very stern and professional around other people. you actually can be yourself around your team. you aren't always like that.

just yesterday you were able to let loose with giorno.

right, giorno. you don't understand what happens to your stern, professional act around him. somehow, you feel like you can be yourself in his presence.

you smile thinking about his ridiculous hair style. yet it suited him so well.

after you finished showering you changed into your clothes.

although this outfit had been in your closet at home a while, this was your first time wearing it

'why didn't i wear this sooner, this outfit is so cute.'

after doing the rest of your morning routine you head downstairs into the lobby where your team is waiting for you.

they never eat without you, even when you tell them they can. as you arrive downstairs you catch Paola waving at you.

"yo! sorry about earlier boss." she scratched her head sheepishly.

"it's fine Paola, but please don't do that again. you really scared me. it would be disrespectful to be late to see another boss." you inform her.

"yea yea but you didn't look like you were going to wake up anytime soon." she mutters.

Paola is like a little sister, even if she is older than you. sometimes she can be a bit too much, but you'll always love her like family.