010

beginning of part 2;

you'd think it would be easier to find the man Adamo was taking orders from, but as it's already been three days you'd be wrong.

"this sucks!" narachia wined in the back seat.

currently you were all in the limo waiting to see if he'll pop up.

"deal with it." abbacchio muttered to the bored boy.

"he isn't gonna come! this is the third time we've waited out here all day!" he tries to make a point.

"i agree with narachia, some of us should go get something to eat and come back to bring everyone else food too." you bud into the conversation.

"see! even she agrees with me." a bright smile was now on narachias face.

'if giorno sees she wants to get food we'll definitely be able to get some' narachia thought with the best evil expression he could muster up.

"alright, me and y/n will go get food. if you see him immediately call us and go after him." giorno ordered.

'score!' narachia cheerfully smiles.

you both exit the car before walking around.

"i've never been here so i don't know where we should get food." you mutter while looking around at all the different restaurants.

"this one looks okay." giorno points to the one to the right. it was a small but nice restaurant, looked to be family owned.

as you both walk in the smell of many different types of foods fill your nose.

"hello! what would you like to order today?" a lady asks you both. though she was mainly looking at giorno.

you both order and get the food. you catch the glare she sent your way right before you were about to exit.

"this bitch." you muttered.

"did you say something?" giorno asks turning around to look at you.

"no, i forgot something in the restaurant will you wait right here?" you ask with a bubbly smile.

"sure." he smiles back.

you walk back in and find the lady again. this time a man stands beside her, he seemed to be looking through a notepad.

"hi! did you need something?" she asks with a two-faced smile.

"i forgot to order something." you strained a smile.

"and what would that be?" you noticed she stopped with the fake smile after the man beside her walked away.

'must be her supervisor'

"i would like 50 burgers please. 3 with no cheese, 5 with no onions, 2 with only ketchup and the rest regular." you seriously say.

"what?" she asks completely astounded.

"you heard me."

_______________________
giorno had been waiting a while and he was getting slightly concerned even though he knew she could handle herself.

once he sees her he almost let out a sigh of relief. he catches her smirk and raised an eyebrow.

"what were you doing?" giorno asks, a confused look prominent on his features.

"just taking care of something." you shrug. you can't help the smirk creeping up on your face.

giorno decided not to question it farther, he didn't want to seem nosey.