016

it's been about a week since everyone left. y/n stayed at giornos house since it's easier.

neither of them brought up the kiss, and only have been working.

though there would be awkward times where y/n or giorno would accidentally get to close to one another. both would ferociously blush and apologize.

in this time y/ns learned one thing.

she's in love with the boss of passione.

she wasn't oblivious to her feelings so it didn't take long to admit it to herself.

at first she was angry at herself, but she would be leaving soon anyway. she decided to try and let go of how she felt and move on because there was no way he liked her back. that proved to be harder than she thought.

she couldn't stop stealing glances at him while they worked. she didn't realize how much she had grown to love his company.

_______________________

you were currently sitting beside Giorno looking through papers.

on the papers were the people in passione, and their information.

you and giorno sat in silence as you worked. you were so caught up you didn't realize giorno was trying to get your attention.

"y/n."

"oh, sorry. do you need something?" you ask after you heard him.

"let's go get lunch." he said checking his watch.

after realizing your hunger you nod and stand up with him. you both head to his car and get in.

"looking through those papers is so boring." you mutter. he chuckles and agrees. you made small talk while driving.

soon you arrive at Libeccio, the place you met giorno.

"let's head inside." you nod in agreement and step inside with giorno.

you both walk in and head to a table in the back, soon a waiter walks up.

you both order and the waiter leaves.

"so did you find anything?" you ask him.

"nope. the people i've looked through all seem to be loyal." he sighed.

"same. i hope our teams make it back safely." you say.

"yea, hopefully." giorno says in agreement.

_______________________
a/n

small chapter bc i have writers block.

don't forget to vote and comment.