"Who are you two?" I asked confused.

"The chef sent us to help you with anything you need. Your husband used to order food from his restaurant almost daily when he lived here and later they became great friends so that's why we're here. He stated that he couldn't let Mrs. Drake be concerned about anything today, especially since you sounded desperate on the phone."

When I talked to the chef on the phone I had no idea he knew Will or that they were friends. He probably connected the dots when I gave him the address or else I don't know from where he knew that I was Will's wife.

"Will yes, my dear husband. Moreover, I wasn't desperate I just wanted to eat the best food in town on Christmas day." I chuckled.
"What are your names?"

"I'm Matthew"

"I'm Gabriel"

"Okay. It's a good thing you're here because I would need you to serve the dishes and help me with the cleaning after everyone leaves. Also, I would like you to make sure the food doesn't get cold until the guests arrive. Victoria, you can make our bed and then leave."

"We'll try our best."

. . . . . . .

I was sitting on the living room couch, smoking a cigarette and reading a Vogue magazine while waiting for my girl. This penthouse was enormous, and I adored it. Stealing Will's money was the best idea I'd ever had.

"How do I look?"

I heard the sound of Estelle's heels and looked at her with a smile on my face.

"Breathtaking. Let's open the gifts."

"Yesss, I can't wait."

I stomped my cigarette and we both sat down next to the three.

"Why are there four plates at the table? What's going on? Who's coming over?"

"Estelle my love, it's a surprise. You'll find out at the right time."

"Mmm okay"

"As you know your gift is in Los Angeles and I couldn't bring it with us but I bought you something so you could feel the joy of opening presents on Christmas day."

I took the box with her name written on it from under the tree and gave it to her. She began ripping the wrapping paper, revealing a pink Agent Provocateur box. She smirked and opened the box, revealing a set of black lingerie. The box was filled with red rose petals, and the lingerie smelled like her favorite perfume.

"I know it isn't anything unexpected but do you like it?"

"Like it? Goodness, I love it. I can't wait to try it on."

"Now, my present. It's nothing much but I hope you'll like it."

I unwrapped her present and found a photo album. On the cover was written "Elizabeth and Estelle. The story of our love." I opened it and inside there were tons of pictures of us. Some of them with dates or with something small written next to them.

"It's the most beautiful gift I've ever received. Thank you so much." My eyes begin to water as I looked at the pictures.

"Don't cry." She hugged me.

"I hope we'll get to fill tons of albums like this in our life."

"We will. This is just the begging of our story."

I wanted to look closer at the pictures when my phone rang. I took it from the couch and saw that Estelle's grandma was calling then I looked at the clock and saw it was already the hour of their arrival at our place.