My Life (1)

(Y/N is 7 years old at this point in the story.)

——————————————————————-

"YOU STUPID BITCH SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO ME!"

I covered my ears and dug my head in my knees to try and drown out the painful sounds of my parents millionth fight of the week. Although it wasn't much of a fight as it was a one-sided beating towards my mother.

All of my life my mother had been terrified of my father, and I was too. They never had gotten along and as the years passed i'd grown more and more certain that my father had just used my mother to have me, a lab rat.

My father is a horrible, selfish, unstable, villain of a man, as far as i knew he WAS just that, a villain. He would steal peoples quirks and keep them as his own, never showing mercy and slaughtering everyone who ticked him off in the slightest. It was a miracle that my mother hadn't been dead by now.

or so i spoke too soon.

As I was curled up in my pitiful state, i had noticed that this "fight" was worse than the normal ones, it was getting more violent and scary.

I whimpered quietly as i slowly opened my room's door, peeking into the kitchen to watch my parents.

"THATS IT YOU USELESS WHORE, I'VE PUT UP WITH YOU FOR TOO LONG."

my father grabbed my mother by her throat, picking her up and slamming her head into the counter a few times before her now lifeless body fell to the ground.

My heart dropped. The woman that i had made so many memories with, that had done everything she could to protect me, that showered me with love, kindness and affection in my meaningless life was now.... gone.

My dads eyes shot up, turning towards me and piercing my soul.

Crap, he saw me.

I immediately shut the door, praying to whatever was out there that he wouldn't hurt me.

"Y/N!"

My heart began to race and my breathing sped up as I heard my name come out of that monsters mouth.

He swung the door open and in an instant, grabbed me by my hair.

I yelped in pain, shock and fear as my father dragged me to....

the basement.

Realising where he was taking me, i opened my mouth and begged for him to let me go.
"PLEASE ILL DO ANYTHING"
"IM SORRY DAD"
"PLEASE LET ME GO"

it seemed as if my pleads only angered him more, as the grip on my hair tightened.
After what felt like an eternity of agony, we arrived at the basement stairs.

The basement was my room of punishment.
Whenever I stepped slightly out of line, i would be locked in the basement for hours, to days, to sometimes even weeks before I was let out. Always being left in that hell spawn, drowning in my own thoughts and writing on the walls with my own blood, as some desperate attempt to call for help, as if someone, something, anything would hear and see my pleads and cries.

"NO DAD PLEASE NO"
My squeaky voice echoed through the house as my father threw, ACTUALLY threw me down the hard, stone stairs to the basement. Slamming the metal door behind me, leaving me in cold, empty darkness.

I cried, as loudly as my heart desired. Just thinking of everything that had just happened in a matter of minutes.

My father had murdered the only thing that kept me sane in my life, my mother. She was always there to defend and protect my form anything scary, though most of my life I had watched her desperately try to keep my father from hurting me and herself.

And now, I was left in this hell. Cuts, scratches and bruises on my legs, arms, and just everywhere from being thrown down the stairs, the sharp, hard, stone stairs.

I groaned in pain as I felt my consciousness start to slip away, slowly drifting off into a void of nothingness.