Chapter 20 : Kids Are The Definition Of Pain

48 Hours Later~

JUSTIN'S POV:

"Where is the aunt that saved me?!" Yelled the kid for the ninety seventh time. Yeah, she is referring to seven. For kids I guess, the taller you are, the more old you become. I wonder how seven will react to her. Hopefully she is up soon though... She is already forty-eight in and no sign of her after what she had done in the fire... And it's already four in the evening, this kid should be dropped back home.

"You stupid kid! She has fainted a long time ago, and if she hears you, she will bloody die!" Shouted Caleb, having enough of her nonsense. The girl was suddenly on the verge of sobbing and I walk to her, kneeling down to reach her tiny figure.

"What happened, sky? Now why are you looking like this?" Caleb hears me out and too comes kneeling down beside me. The girl's tears finally were let out and she started sobbing with hiccups.

"T-his uncle said that--aunt will soon die!" She cried and I sighed. I turn towards Caleb and he quickly shakes his head,

"I just said it as I was joking dude! Who knew that she would go emotional on this thing?!" Stated Caleb.

"Dude you are dumb, she is still a child! How the hell will she understand your 'uncle' jokes?" Stated Cooper while he nor I could control our laughs. Cooper scoffed and went to the kitchen to grab drinks.

"Err, now what should we do Justin...?" He asked while starring at the kid crying uncontrollably. I sigh in her direction and state.

"Look here, sky: If you cry, sev--aunt will feel like crying too! Then how will she become alright, huh?" I asked while I pushed my hand in my back pocket to grab a chocolate bar I bought from the store for her, incase this scenario occurred.

"S-she w-ill r-r--really cry?" She asked trying to suppress her sobs to low mournings. I and Cooper looked at each other and back at the girl.

"Yes!" We both answer, while we ourselves were questioning it.

"Then, I--i won't cry!" She said trying to cheer up. I smiled and gave her the chocolate bar I had behind my back. Well, she automatically cheered up. Talk about how hard it is to cheer a child, huh? Coop gave me a questioning look and I answered his unasked question.

"I went to the shop which was like twenty minutes away." Cooper nodded in realisation. We both sigh in relief, that she is finally happy and stand up, falling on the nearest couch to us due to exhaustion. Sky comes and sits between us. Since her cries were now suppressed, Shally comes walking out while eating a cake.

"Kids really are the definition of pain" she stated while enjoying her cake slice.we both scoff, and what job did this woman do?

"And what are y'all scoff--" Shally was cut off by a little voice.

"Short aunt, and what good job did you do? That you are badmouthing kids? And for the game, I'm not a kid." Sky stated, Cooper and I both started mumbling ourselves not to burst out laughing, but it was long gone when someone spit out water and started laughing uncontrollably, Cooper.

"Can y'all stope laughing?!" Yelled Shally and we try suppressing our laughs.

"W-we are sorry" said Cooper between tears of laughter.

"And what does game mean, sky?" I asked

"Huh? What game?" She asked

"Didnt you say 'and for the game'?" I ask and she comes to realisation.

"Oh, it is another word, but I cannot get it!" She stated pouting. I chuckled

"Is it 'record' you are talking about?" I ask with a smirk