Chapter 14 : Oh, Damn.

UNKNOWN~

While having my red wine in my luxurious office, some idiot thinks of knocking on my door.

"Who the hell are you?!" I shout and a muffled voice comes from the other side of the dark teak wood door...

"Boss, it's me Joseph" my left hand man answers.

"Come in" I state and the door slowly opens revealing his face. Coming in and slowly closing the door, he stood in front of me and said...

"I have news boss. Apparently it is very interesting..." He states and I gulp all my wine down in one go then, fling my glass on his face, which he dodges. The glass finally lands on the photoframe of me and my siblings. Both the items fall to the ground in million pieces, 'thank goodness the photo wasn't glass, or else my only picture of them would go in pieces' I say to myself while starring at the glass pieces on my floor carpet.

"Get to the point you bloody idiot!" I shout at him and he lowers his head in fright while saying...

"Boss, the bomb which you wanted to blast in three days at ten o'clock a.m when the chairman of the school comes back and kill him with the entire school--" he pauses, which gets me at my peak. I take the gun which was resting at the end of the table and point it at his heart.

"Want to die?" I ask while casually placing my finger on the trigger. People actually do not no how fragile the trigger is... Just a little bit of a press, and the person is dead.

"N-no boss" states his trembling figure as he curled his hands into fists, the movement of his cheeks indicated that he was biting them.

"Then tell me, what happend to the bomb?" I asked him. If something bloody goes wrong with that thing I'm gonna shoot this guy. We have planned to blast that school after the chairman refused to give us his school to make it our new training centre for my pack. So we hid a bomb right under the newly build pool. I had warned that guy that the concequiences will be high, but he didn't listen and told me that he loves the children very much. So very well then... Now when he comes back from Turkey to the schools thirtieth anniversary, not only him, but also his beloved students will burn in hell. But there will only be one person at fault... Finally after an entire year, he will no longer have the school or the kids in it.

"Boss, the bomb has already been exploded." I take a second to understand what the bloody hell came out of his filthy mouth.

"What!?" I shout on top of my lungs while standing up and banging my hands on the teak wood table.

"Y-yesterday at 9:40 p.m sir." Furious at him now, that he was the one assigned to this bloody job and he himself blasted it!?

"I-t wasn't me boss! It was your right hand man--"

He was caught off-guard when I held the gun to his heart, and pulled the trigger. I shot him.

His amber eyes held the same expression that he held when I pulled the trigger at him just a few seconds ago, and he gradually falls backwards until his back hit the ground with a loud 'thud'. I walk around the table towards him and scoff at his pathetic figure.

"Burn in hell, bastard." I state while walking over him then opening the door to go and find the bastard of a friend of mine.

• • • •

Breaking the wooden door and walking into the bastard having tea while calmly sitting on his round table with snacks scattered everywhere. He looked like shit. Even though he had a bloody fight, he should be almost healed by now... So why is he looking like a burned potato?

"What did you do?!" I roar at him and he flinches, throwing the tea on his white suit. burned out, he screams while quickly standing up and removing his suit and shirt. looking at me straight in the eye he states...