BONUS CHAPTER [M]

Mulai dari awal

''Fuck!!..Open these handcuffs babe.'' Jungkook said desperately as the blonde sat on the couch and picked up an ice cube.

Looking at Jungkook straight in the eye, he took the cube in his mouth and sucked on it making Jungkook's dick twitch. Taehyung took out the cube and started gliding it down on his body. The melting ice flowed down into the valley between Taehyung's breasts and Jungkook had never felt so much thirsty in his life.

He felt his throat dry. His struggles seized as his eyes roamed on Taehyung's body with hunger tracing every drop of water that flowed on blonde's body.

Sliding the ice from his neck to his naval through the narrow channel of his breasts, Taehyung moaned with closed eyes.

Jungkook has teased him enough, It was Taehyung's turn to get the payback.

''Shit...princess....You can't do this to me. You can't touch yourself. I am the only one whose hands are allowed to roam on your body like that....stop it, Tae.'' The ravenette pleaded desperately but did Taehyung listened?

N.O.

Raising his one leg in the air, Taehyung traced it with the toe of the other foot he played with himself while Jungkook felt the most miserable he has ever felt in his life.

Taehyung slided down the strap of his bra down his arms as he caressed the skin of his shoulder lightly, his every sense came alive and the small touches made his nipples perk up. He moaned Jungkook's name when his fingers traced his wet folds from over his red lacy panty.

The mafia leader was aching hard, hearing Taehyung moaning his name as he pleased himself, he felt like his balls will burst out. He never thought seeing the blonde pleasuring himself can be such a turn on to him but he would rather touch the blonde himself than letting Taehyung take the place of his hands.

As if Taehyung read Jungkook's mind, he looked at the ravenette and smirked.

Standing up, he walked over to Jungkook taking two ice cubes in his hands. Hovering over the ravenette, he tilted his head a little and Jungkook wanted to kiss those smirking lips until they bleed out but the man could do nothing.

''Do you wanna know how it feels when you suck my nipples, daddy?'' He asked in a whisper looking at Jungkook in the eye as he went to take one cube in his mouth, the cold water dripping on Jungkook's chest sent shivers down the ravenette's spine.

''N-No....doll...you ca-''

RIP

And Jungkook's t-shirt was ripped of his body with a harsh tug leaving Jungkook wide eyed. The blonde smiled holding the ice-cube between his teeth making Jungkook speechless.

The blonde dived in to slide the ice cube from the corner of Jungkook's mouth down to his neck. The coldness mixed with the warm breathe of the blonde send a strange kind of excitement in Jungkook's body and the boy couldn't stop himself from moaning. He became embarrassed when he felt Taehyung's smiling lips on his skin.

The other hand in which the blonde was holding the other ice cube came to Jungkook's chest and he started tracing his nipple leaving the now hard bud begging. Taehyung grinded onto the ravenette as he traced the outline of Jungkook's other nipple with the cube in his mouth.

''Fuck...baby, stop.....I'll cum if you kept doing tha- SHIT.'' Jungkook was cut short when Taehyung let go of the ice in his mouth and replaced it with Jungkook's dark brown bud and kept grinding.

He sucked and played with it with his tongue as his other hand kept assaulting the other nipple of the ravenette.

Jungkook moaned again helplessly making Taehyung to look at him with ravenette's nipple still in his mouth. The ravenette saw a devilish twinkle in Taehyung's eyes as he let go of the bud with a 'pop' sound.