4 - Locked → Inactive

Comenzar desde el principio

Query: How does Unit 001 have this particular knowledge?

[No data found, unable to answer query.]

Query: Has Unit 001 done this procedure before?

[As far as Unit 001's available memory shows, Unit 001 has not.]

[Commencing analysis of blood sample]

█▓░░░░░░░░░░░░ 12%

███████▓░░░░░░ 55%

Unit 001 found that his knowledge of the base of human DNA was extensive, along with medical knowledge. Did he study in this field before losing his memory data? Unit 001 did not know. There was a lot of data that he seemed to have no recollection of collecting after he came online.

[Analysis Complete.]
[Genetic Anomaly confirmed. Updating Human File.]

[Alert: Gene Suppression Drug Analyzed. Synthesizing immunization.]
[Unit 001 is now able to mimic this substance.]

[Personal Medical File for "Bakugou, Katsuki" has been successfully created.]

Because this new development was not the most important at the moment, Unit 001 decided not to prioritize it and continue with detoxifying Katsuki, who was still fuming from the fact that he was drugged in the first place.

"𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥... 𝕞𝕒𝕪 𝕠𝕔𝕔𝕦𝕣... 𝔹𝕒𝕜𝕦𝕘𝕠𝕦, 𝕂𝕒𝕥𝕤𝕦𝕜𝕚, 𝕙𝕦𝕞..."

"Just get it over with, damn you!" Katsuki had already made up his mind and was already frustrated. Injecting the immunization resulted in another string of swearing from the ash blonde, who had to suppress the urge to blow everything in the nearest vicinity up as soon as he got the feeling of his quirk back. Again, he felt nothing, not even a bit of discomfort, and the results were quick.

That, however, did not stop him from swearing up, down, and even sideways in as quiet of a voice as he could muster. The familiar pops and crackles of his quirk made him feel better though.

This operation needed stealth, and exploding objects that seemed to be adept against such things didn't seem like an option. So Katsuki decided to relish in the feeling of his returned quirk, feeling much more like himself than he had before.

He gave a glance to Unit 001, who was standing silently while continuing with his own self-repair. It was odd watching someone take their head off to get to areas they wouldn't normally be able to see. It was fascinating and strange.

Under normal circumstances, Katsuki would never let anyone near him like this. But Unit 001 asked his permission for every little thing he did, literally. Even walking towards him. He kept explaining what he was going to do in annoyingly great detail before ever attempting, and waiting for Katsuki to weigh the pros and cons before he proceeded with anything.

He was annoyingly considerate of him, and it made it extremely difficult to stay as angry as he wanted to be. Under normal circumstances this would not matter, he would still be pissed, and he would explode everything in sight.

But these weren't normal circumstances.

He'd been fucking kidnapped by some dumbass villains and was trapped in an unknown room in an unknown location with an abused, amnesiac, and surprisingly helpful not-robot, not-human with feelings from some bygone age working on an escape plan.

No, this was not fucking normal.

"𝕋𝕠𝕩𝕚𝕟 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖... 𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝟚𝟜 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤... 𝔹𝕦𝕥 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣... 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤... 𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕚𝕤... 𝟜𝟚 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕥𝕖𝕤, 𝟝𝟘 𝕤𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕤... 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕦𝕟𝕚𝕥... 𝕒𝕕𝕧𝕚𝕤𝕖𝕤 𝕡𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖... 𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕣𝕦𝕘 𝕚𝕤... 𝕘𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖... 𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 '𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕣𝕜', 𝔹𝕒𝕜𝕦𝕘𝕠𝕦 𝕂𝕒𝕥𝕤𝕦𝕜𝕚, 𝕙𝕦𝕞..."

"I'll do whatever the hell I want, Nerd Bot!" Katsuki exclaimed, grumbling another string of curses.

While Katsuki was swearing up and down the walls, Unit 001 received another type of notification the moment the immunization began to truly circulate through Katsuki's system.

[Registration Complete. Active Charge Confirmed: Katsuki Bakugou.]
[Protocol One is now able to be activated.]

[Protocol One Status Changed: Locked → Inactive.]

Hm? A part of my systems has reactivated? Why?

Unit 001 was confused by these messages. But he quickly dismissed them as he had no way to discern what they were, and had no time to figure them out. Instead, he concentrated on something else he had heard.

"𝕀𝕤 𝕞𝕪 𝕕𝕖𝕤𝕚𝕘𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕟𝕠𝕨... 'ℕ𝕖𝕣𝕕 𝔹𝕠𝕥', 𝕙𝕦𝕞...?"

"For fucks sake, NO! That is not your actual name!"

"𝕌𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕠𝕕, 𝕙𝕦𝕞..."