4 - Locked → Inactive

Start from the beginning

"No, damn it!"

"𝕌𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕠𝕕, 𝕙𝕦𝕞..."

Unit 001 stood in contemplation as he watched Katsuki silently swear at himself with a notably angry look on his face. Although he was angry and a bit volatile, Unit 001 was not afraid of this human. This person was very different from the hostile humans.

Unit 001 was sure that outside of this dire situation, the child known as Bakugou, Katsuki was very loud and seemed to always be upset. He had a lot of pride and seemed a bit violent, but he was nothing compared to the villains Unit 001 had been trapped with for almost 8 months.

Unit 001 did not dislike Bakugou, Katsuki.

Although his personality left something to be desired, this human gave Unit 001 hope, something that he'd been struggling to keep his grasp on since coming online. Despite his crass words and anger, Unit 001 was sure that Bakugou, Katsuki was not a 'villain'.

So he wanted to help this human. "𝕌𝕟𝕚𝕥 𝟘𝟘𝟙... 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥... 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕤𝕒𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖, 𝕙𝕦𝕞..."

"Why the hell do you need my blood?"

"𝔹𝕒𝕜𝕦𝕘𝕠𝕦, 𝕂𝕒𝕥𝕤𝕦𝕜𝕚 𝕚𝕤... 𝕕𝕣𝕦𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕕. 𝕀𝕥 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖𝕝𝕪... 𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖𝕤 '𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕣𝕜' 𝕥𝕠... 𝕓𝕖 𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕗𝕚𝕔𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕥... 𝔹𝕪 𝕒𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕪𝕫𝕚𝕟𝕘... 𝔻ℕ𝔸 𝕚𝕟 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕕... 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕦𝕟𝕚𝕥... 𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕥𝕖..." He explained, shocking Katsuki, "𝔸𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨 𝕌𝕟𝕚𝕥 𝟘𝟘𝟙... 𝕥𝕠 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕖𝕖𝕕? ℝ𝕖𝕛𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕚𝕤... 𝕒𝕝𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕖, 𝕙𝕦𝕞..."

He paused for a moment.

"𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕦𝕟𝕚𝕥... 𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥... 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕨... 𝕠𝕡𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕦𝕞 𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕝 𝕗𝕠𝕣... 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕤𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟, 𝕙𝕦𝕞... 𝕌𝕟𝕚𝕥 𝟘𝟘𝟙 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝... 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕗... 𝔹𝕒𝕜𝕦𝕘𝕠𝕦, 𝕂𝕒𝕥𝕤𝕦𝕜𝕚 𝕕𝕠𝕖𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥... 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠... 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕕... 𝕒𝕝𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕖, 𝕙𝕦𝕞..."

"...Damnit. Get it over with." Begrudgingly, Bakugou let him get a sample because he wanted out of this place yesterday.

"𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖... 𝕡𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕤. 𝕊𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕝𝕖 𝕕𝕣𝕠𝕡 𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪, 𝕙𝕦𝕞..."

A lot of silent swearing was involved, but the procedure was surprisingly painless and quick just like Unit 001 said it would be. After taking a few moments to analyze the sample he got, he synthesized a counter drug using the components of his own body fluid, which was a multi-use, all-in-one unique chemical that could pair with and be altered into whatever he needed.

Oh, that's new.

His goal was to make a booster that would enable Katsuki's body to drive it out much faster than it was doing while also combatting the drug directly. He'd made it in a way that Katsuki's body would not notice it was getting the help and work naturally.

It would also temporarily boost the facets of his quirk and physical capabilities, and would only leave him a bit drowsy once the effects wore off after a day.