XXIII

WARNING
Seuxal content.

WARNINGSeuxal content

"Oh, I'm going to enjoy today's quidditch game," Michelle elaborated with a huge grin, strolling down the hallway to Severus Snape's dungeon classroom. "Now that Cho and Cedric aren't together, the game is going to be hectic. Not to mention, Gryffindor decided to throw a little party right after."

I walked beside her with my books piled up together, arching an eyebrow at her with a stern look. "A party, again?"

Tiana ambled beside me while battling from holding her belongings. "Yep! You heard Dumbledore yesterday, this is our last game until further notice."

Michelle rolled her eyes at Tiana while grabbing a couple of things from her. "You need to stop bringing so much stuff for one class. "

"They are very much needed, thank you!" Tiana disputed, eased to carry less than before. "But unfortunately, the Slytherin and Ravenclaws are invited this time. "

I squinted my eyes in thin slits, allowing my thoughts to regain some knowledge. "And having the Slytherin is—"

"—A no go." Michelle cut across. "Also Ravenclaws. We couldn't invite them because of Cho. The last time we hold a private party with everyone, she told on us because she fought with Cedric. And the Slytherin always ruined it for no reason at all."

My eyes flew open the second I felt my shoulder being indescribable pushed to the side. My eyes landed on Jason who bumped into me with a vile smirk, strolling down the corridor with Argus and the rest of the Slytherins following them from behind. "See you soon, beautiful."

I gritted my teeth together and lingered my eyes on him—It came to my notice that Cedric stood in the corner surrounded by Alberic and Dixon as usual. However, Diggory had a fixed stare that felt unsettling and deadly toward Jason as he disappeared into the classroom.

Michelle narrowed her eyes with a stern look before walking forward. "Self-absorbed git."

We found our seats next to our partners as usual. Everyone had their books piled up, waiting any seconds for Severus Snape to arrive. I glanced over to Michelle and Argus, surprised to find Malfoy smirking at her while she looked utterly disturbed by his presence.

Cedric joined my desk and slid into his seat with a frowny look crossing his face. "Looks like you got a new fan."

I shifted my gaze to him and furrowed both brows. "Who?"