X

"Nemunies Alora Vive!" I held my wand out so tightly my knuckles whitened, conducting a dead tree.

The slender pine stood empty with its bare arms outstretched, peeking for all the world like a macabre crucified skeleton; yet, no result. No shimmery glow, except for the wind blowing in every direction.

I frowned and gave a long sigh as my thoughts turned into war. It's hopeless doing it in the middle of the night, not to mention this is my first time doing a spell all alone.

Earlier on, I spent my time completing the potion essay and had about two classes with Professor Lupin and Professor McGonagall. Nothing ordinary happened, except Cedric continuously tried to start a conversation about the book. He began to investigate me. I know he probably has millions of questions, but that's not my business. Whatever he had to interrogate about his father, he should personally go to him. But I summoned it up that he strived to talk to me again for stupid reasons, yet I wouldn't make it that easy.
Partly, I wanted revenge. So I'll make sure it's perfectly planned out.

Nayeli, the owl displayed on the rock beside the tree, stared with her rod-shaped green eyes.

I flashed a frustrated grimace on my face, waving the wand in various directions. "I get it, I'm a clown. But I have my reasons!"

The owl narrowed her eyes, captivating my gesture.

I shrugged defeatedly. "Fine... I don't have many reasons. I just haven't practiced, alright?"

She hooted, flapping her broad wings with a large surface area to my acknowledgment.

"Only a loony person talks to their owls," Argus strode beside me with a familiar smirk. "What does the spell sound like?"

I rolled my eyes, placing the wand back into my pocket. "I'm definitely not telling you."

"Are you scared I will use it?" Argus chuckled and crossed both arms. "It can't be that great."

A wave of childish anger simmered inside of me. I shot a disgusted glance. "Not your business."

Nayeli, the owl, flew in the air before settling on my shoulder. Argus's smirk grew maliciously. "You can't even go to a bookshop without making the front page."

"Go away, school shooter," I sneered frustratingly and wandered around the castle. "You getting on my nerves."

I walked through the double doors while Argus followed from behind. The corridors were empty and deafened by the silence. Nevertheless, the paintings were still moving around, as well as the staircase.

"The third task is in two weeks," He spoke up, wandering closer to the stairs with me. "And something tells me you'll be involved."

My feet came to a pause once his sentence drifted down to my ears. I shifted my attention to him, furrowing both brows. "What the fuck are you talking about?"

Argus rolled his tongue inside of his mouth, satisfied with the outcome. "What's the matter, are you going to get mad now?"

"You know what?" I took a deep breath and drew a sardonic smile. "No, I'm actually happy. If you didn't know, I been working with Voldemort this entire time. We are planning on killing everyone, including you."