XIX

WARNING
Sexual content.
Smut alludes to innocence kink, praise kink & daddy kink.

"Have you lost your mind, Celestina!?" Albus roamed back and forth in his office, seemingly behind me as I sat on the chair.

All the professors stood behind the desk, hands folded in sync with a stern look. Except for one; Severus Snape.

Dumbledore furiously peeked down his nose, over his glasses, with both eyes darkening at me. "This is unacceptable!" His voice shouts relentlessly, fueled by rage. "It's irresponsible to use such a potent spell in front of hundreds of students and right after a catastrophic accident!"

I shrugged whimsically and hung my head over the floor, fidgeting my hands together while rubbing the pat of my fingers. My emotions had ranged to guilt in the space of a few seconds. I returned to my thoughts, wondering if Cedric was doing alright.

After the incident, I woke up in the middle of the hospital wing. Nobody was allowed to join or accept any medical health because of Dumbledore. He believed I would be dead by now, but it baffled him to see me wide awake. As Albus demanded to follow him to the office, everyone around the hallways whispered very loud and clear, in awe at my presence. Students all over the place chatted so shockingly that the Malfoy family arrived to see it for themselves. Down the hall, I've caught all my friends standing out in the open view of the North Courtyard, frustratingly yelling back and forth at each other until each of them stood in awe once they noticed me.

Severus stormed in through the door, held his head high with a fierce expression and firmly waved his black cape behind him. "Unfortunately, I have something to declare. One of the students saw Aarush Lachesis behind the gathering on the pitch. And to make it worse, The registration commission is involved."

Albus took a deep breath miserably. He gave a disapproving gesture. "This can't be any good." His voice sounded unsettling at this point, striding to the golden chair.

Remus Lupin gradually cleared his throat and took a step forward. "I suggest I take care of her until a decision has been made. It's painful now that you-know-who, has made himself known in the Triwizard maze, but we must make sure she is out of danger. Aarush works for him. It can be any minute until you-know-who wants to meet Alora. He already met Harry, and that has probably brought him to choose a terrible decision for revenge– not only for Potter but Celestina as well."

Dumbledore flared through his nostrils miserably, his eyes crinkling behind his glasses. He calmly leaned back on the chair, gradually nodding with acceptance. "Make sure she is guarded. There's a possibility we will have to shut down early till next summer."

My eyes widened and drifted upwards to Albus. "What? No. You can kick me out, I didn't mean to-"

"Celestina," Albus glared at me with a disappointing look. "As devastated I am at your action today, you will not get expelled. Your mother made terrible mistakes during her time, and I forgave her just as much as I will forgive you." His brows gradually narrowed and his tone shifted deeper. "But let this be a lesson to you. Now that he is confirmed to be alive, you have to be extremely careful. Do you understand?"

I swallowed hard, nervously nodding to him. "Yes sir."

Remus Lupin walked down the hallway with me while cursing under his breath, clearly afraid as everyone was about Voldemort's arrival. Students flipped their heads in our direction, gawking at the image of me roaming around the open corridors with windows revealing the courtyard. Cho change was one of them as she stood next to Quinn Prickett, desirous dreaming of my failures. Lupin hastily speeded his tracks, and I followed along, although the tap of my heels was nagging on the tip of my toes.