"Uhh.. Yes, food." He stuttered. Did he?! Did he actually just stutter?! "Where do want to go?" He asked, going back to his usual 'Bad Boy' self.

"I don't mind."

"Come on pick. I'm starving." He said pouting.

"McDonalds then." I said.

"Good choice." He nodded before dragging me to the nearest McDonalds.

➳➳➳➳

We stepped into the shop, breathing in the air that smelt of fries. My stomach growled. "Someones hungry." He said with a cheeky smile. Knowing him that probably had two meanings.

We both quickly ordered, not able to keep our starvation to a minimal level. We both managed to get a table. It was really hard, considering the fact that it was really packed right now. We both ate making a small conversation between us.

I glanced at Dylan. He looked really focused on his phone. I threw a one of my fries at him and wuickly looked at my food, hiding my smile.

"Ow." I said as on of his fries hit me in the face. He had put his phone down and a usual smirk was placed on his lips. I threw another at him but sadly missed, hitting the back of a man's head.

He turned around as we ducked our heads, pretending to mind our own business. I burst out laughing when the man turned around, confused at whether he felt something or he was imaging it.

I fry hit my arm. "Oi." I said, throwing multiple fries at him.

"Hey!" He yelled, attracting attention, like we gave a shit about the attention. He threw lots of fries at me. I ducked under the table, shouting at him and throwing food at him.

"Hey!" someone yelled. My hand stopped mid-air and I crawled and sat up on the seat. "Yes." I replied, putting down the food.

"I'm going to have you to leave and never come back." The woman, who I think is the manager, said. I nodded grabbing Dylan, who was still hiding under table.

"We have to go now." I said. He whined at me. "Come on." He playfully glared at me and got up, dusting off his jeans. We both walked out laughing, "well, that was fun! Now what?" I asked, calming down a bit. I was really hyper.

"What ever you want babe." He turned and grinned at me.

"You haven't bought anything for yourself." I said.

"S'okay I'll get something later."

"I've shopped and now it's your turn." I said dragging him to the nearest shop, which I didn't see the name of. I pushed him to clothes racks and told him to buy things whilst I sat outside his dressing room.

Role revesal much? It's usually the boys who sit outside and the girls who are in the dressing room.

Dylan bought lots of things from different shops. We then again had lots of bags to carry.

"Okay, I'm tierd and I want to go home." Dylan whined.

"That's probably the only thing I will agree on." I smiled.

We we both made our way to the car, putting our bags in the trunk. We we got into the car and I groaned. "I'm tierd." Dylan said.

"You've said that so many times!" I glanced at him. "Do you want me to drive?"

"No I'm fine." He lazily smiled. He stared to engine, roaring it to life. We then drove off to my house, Dylan claiming that my bed was comfier then his and then me kicking him out.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

HI! TYSM FOR 15K. I LOVE YOU all!

Sorry this is pretty crappy and bad. I've put a book on hold and I'm really stressed, even though exams are done. ( I think I'm moving down sets) (I'm in set 1 so it's hard the expect a lot from you) (I think I'm failing in school)

ANYWAY, How are you all? Sorry that I haven't updated in ages. I love you guys! xx-Sadia

VOTE

COMMEMT

FOLLOW ME FOR UPDATES

SHARE

READ 'REBEL GRIER'

VOTE ON IT

COMMENT ON IT

SHARE IT

FOLLOW ME FOR UPDATES

READ 'FAKE'

VOTE ON IT

COMMENT ON IT

SHARE IT

FOLLOW ME FOR UPDATES

READ 'CRIMINALS'

VOTE ON IT

COMMENT ON IT

SHARE IT

FOLLOW ME FOR UPDATES