Chapter 65

Cannon Fodder Chapter 65: Saving the Cannon Fodder CEO 10: Let Me

Yu Ze peeking was discovered by Huo Yuan, and he felt some embarrassment. He didn't want to see clearly and also dared not to continue looking. Pushing the wheelchair out, Yu Ze quickly walked out of the shower part of the bathroom.

After taking a few steps inside, he saw a shower hanging on the wall to the left of the window, various washing tools on the shelves, and a floor drain installed in the corner. He immediately understood that this was a special place for washing wheelchairs.

He put the used wheelchair against the wall and pushed a clean wheelchair out, passing by the mobile wooden table, his eyes swept over the table, and his feet stopped. There was an economic magazine sitting in the middle of the table, and most of the front pages of the magazine were slightly curved, so it had obviously been turned over.

This morning he saw this magazine in the hands of Madame Zhang. At that time he asked because he was curious. Madame Zhang said it was a magazine ordered by Mr. Huo, she was about to send it upstairs.

The idea of this, Yu Ze's brow could not help but wrinkle up. The magazine had a large part read, and obviously would have taken a while. Not to mention that at the foot of the table was a stack of literature.

He moved his fingers, remembering the coldness of Huo Yuan that he had felt more than once beneath his fingers. He could not help but have a suspicion in his heart, gritted his teeth, and pushed the wheelchair into the bathroom.

Huo Yuan heard the movement, his head tilted slightly to the side, his chin tapped, indicating to him to put the wheelchair next to the bathtub, "You go downstairs."

Yu Ze didn't move, "I'll stay here and take care of you."

"No need." Huo Yuan refused.

Yu Ze looked at Huo Yuan and pursed his lips, "I want to take care of you," he added, worried about Huo Yuan's refusal, "I promise I won't bother you and will only help when you need it."

Huo Yuan raised his eyes and met his dark eyes, and after a moment moved away, "No."

"You need me!" Yu Ze thought of the magazine he just saw and got a little angry, "When you were alone in your room, did you not rest well at all? Sitting on the toilet all the time?"

The table next to the toilet, half-read magazines casually put on the table, but only because it was the location where someone would often read books.

Huo Yuan's eyes fell fiercely on Yu Ze's face, his jaw tightened and he avoided answering, saying in a deep voice, "Get out!"

His careful disguise had been torn, making him embarrassed and inexplicably panicked.

After his car accident, the nerve damage not only made his legs bad for walking, but also let him defecate uncontrollably, the latter incident, only a few people knew.

He could maintain decency by himself, there were no outside rumors, his body did not recover quickly, and was unlucky. This was his silent struggle.

Yu Ze took one look at Huo Yuan's reaction and knew that his previous guess was indeed correct, and he was anxious and angry, "No wonder your feet are always so cold!"

He quickly thought that Huo Yuan's reluctance to drink juice and the small amount of food he ate at each meal was not due to a bad appetite. He looked at the man whose face was tense and pale, couldn't help but feel some pain, his fingers clenched his fist, his tone serious, "You can't go on like this, eating less and not resting well, your body won't be able to bear it."