Chapter 36

Cannon Fodder Chapter 36: I'm Not a Vampire 6: Chase

"A newborn?" Hogg looked at Yu Ze, who had his head down.

Yu Ze could not lower his presence any more, after all, he was brought by Ayr, and with the way Ayr treated him, he looked very close to him.

Ayr nodded, got off the motorcycle and took off his helmet. He grabbed Yu Ze's shoulder, "Little guy, meet Mr. Hogg." He said to Hogg, "He is a newborn. Please remember him in case you bump into him in the future. Thank you in advance"

Yu Ze's heart moved. Ayr saying this and letting him show his face in front of Hogg, it was all for his protection. Although werewolves and vampires did not live and die like in history, there were many secret rivalries.

Ayr formally introduced him to Hogg, so if a werewolf wanted to bully him, he would have to take into account Ayr's face. When he thought of this, he looked up and smiled politely at Hogg, "Hello."

Hogg's eyes lit up when he saw what he looked like, and his hardened face softened instantly, "Hello. You surprised me. You don't look like a nasty vampire at all."

Yu Ze's face tensed slightly and his heart alert as he emphasized, "I am. I just transformed not long ago."

He was cute, and he looked cute with his face tense and his eyes staring like this.

Hogg, who was tough looking but liked cute things, had a softer tone, "I know vampires very well, I can guide you."

Ayr's eyes narrowed, "Hogg, are you picking what's mine?"

Hogg replied, "No, I'm thanking you and trying to help lighten your load."

"Heh, thanks," Ayr said sarcastically, "I'll guide my people. You don't have to worry about that. You want to guide a vampire? Better worry about your neck first!"

Hogg touched his neck, tilted his head to reveal more of his neck, and said to Yu Ze, "Cute little guy, wanna try?"

Yu Ze shook his head in a hurry, he wasn't interested at all.

Ayr kicked Hogg, "Get lost, old shame."

Hogg dodged sideways. "Ayr Stra, my business is none of your business," he was very straightforward and looked straight at Yu Ze as he said, "Little guy, I want to chase you."

Yu Ze was dumbfounded, so casual? Did he encounter a face-con?

Ayr frowned and grunted, "Chase? To be a lapdog?"

Hogg raised his eyebrows. "Ayr Stra, this doesn't fit your aesthetics," he smiled playfully, "You don't want to steal from me, do you?"

Ayr's heart fluttered, realizing that his attitude was wrong. He guided his juniors, focused on survival and habit, and did not break friendly treaties he generally didn't care for.

In fact, a vampire's life was long. Most of their kind's private life was very chaotic, who cared who chased who, who was with whom, etc. But this time, once he heard Hogg say he was after the little one, his heart subconsciously rejected and opposed it.

Maybe the little guy looked too clean.

Ayr patted Yu Ze's shoulder, "Do you agree if he chases you?"

Yu Ze hurriedly shook his head.

Ayr mocked Hogg, "See?"

Hogg shrugged, "I just met him. He doesn't know my merits so it's normal to refuse. When he gets to know me, he'll be eager to throw himself into my arms."