Chapter 57

Cannon Fodder Chapter 57: Saving the Cannon Fodder CEO 2: Response

Yu Ze thought back to the morning when he saw Huo Yuan. Although Huo Yuan was in a bad mood, his aura was strong and not decrepit. Was Huo Yuan really going to commit suicide?

Yu Ze thought of this and was shocked. He jumped up from the sofa, walked quickly to the door, and put his hand next to the door handle. He then thought of the online discussion, went back to the room to get a mask to put on, and then went out before he took a taxi to the Huo's house.

At this time, the Internet was abuzz with the news he posted, and 'Yu Ze's response' quickly became the number one hot search, surpassing the topic of his bed photo with Huo Yuan.

The fans of Bai Xiaowen were cursing under his dynamic, there were also sensible passersby who were suspicious of Bai Xiaowen. Although Yu Ze was cursed even harder, the comments were not all cursing anymore, and more and more people were questioning Bai Xiaowen.

Yu Ze flipped through the comments in the car and saw that things were going the way he thought they would, so he turned off his phone and thought about how to convince Huo Yuan to let him stay with him.

Inside the studio, Bai Xiaowen had just finished shooting a commercial when she saw her assistant waving at her with an anxious look on her face. She paled slightly, walked over and asked in an eager whisper, "What is it?"

The assistant handed the phone to her, and on the screen was Yu Ze's latest news. Bai Xiaowen quickly read it, squeezing the phone with her fingers, the tips of her fingers turning white from the force. She did not expect that Yu Ze would have such a reaction. She knew Yu Ze too well, he was stupid and naive, and was suppressed by her for so long. Yu Ze did not suspect her, but also sought her help.

With her understanding of Yu Ze, with this kind of thing happening, he would be scared to death, hide at home and dare not go out. How did he do this kind of response?!

Thinking about it, she was shocked and suspected that there was someone behind Yu Ze, guiding him. But since there was no one around Yu Ze who could come up with ideas, most likely, one of the parties concerned had to be Huo Yuan.

The thought that Huo Yuan might be suspicious of her made her heart tremble. Huo Chi was not yet fully in charge of the Huo Group and Huo Yuan was still strong. Even if his health was not good, no one could underestimate him.

She steadied her mind and instructed her assistant, "Let the company's public relations department control the evaluation. Last night, I wanted to introduce a job to Yu Ze, and did meet with him. However, just after dinner, we separated." She gritted her teeth, "What a white-eyed wolf! If I had known, I would not have been soft-hearted and caused trouble for nothing."

Bai Xiaowen looked beautiful and innocent, there was a lot of face powder on her face. The assistant saw her delicate face full of anger and also could not help but be angry as well, "Sister Bai, do not worry. Netizens will not be cheated by him. I will immediately contact the public relations department."

Bai Xiaowen gave an 'mn', "I'm going back first. I may be blocked by the media if I leave any later. Go back to the company to keep an eye on this matter."

The assistant said, "I'll send you back first and then go to the company."

Bai Xiaowen refused, "I'll go back by myself, so you don't have to toss and turn." She went back to the changing room to change clothes, put on the hat and mask, waved to the staff with a smile and left the studio.

As soon as she got into the car, her smile immediately disappeared and she dialed a number, and as soon as the other side picked up, she hurriedly asked, "Chi, have you read the news?"