Chapter 40

Cannon Fodder Chapter 40: I'm Not a Vampire 10: Expose

Yu Ze pursed his lips, got up, used the hotel phone, and dialed his boss Gu Yuan's communication.

"You're exposed?" The other party quickly picked up, a low voice asking.

"Yes," Yu Ze thought for a moment and briefly explained the process of exposure in a weak tone, "I was seriously injured and had a hard time escaping."

Gu Yuan replied, "You saved someone, this is not your fault."

Yu Ze did not expect him to be so nice. In the original memory, about the mission, Gu Yuan had always been very strict. His heart was moved and with a tone of self-reproach, he said, "So close to success, tomorrow would have been such a good opportunity, but unfortunately I..."

Gu Yuan reassured, "It's okay, I have other arrangements," he paused, "can you still act?"

Yu Ze's heart tightened and he complied, "As long as I need to, I will do my best."

Gu Yuan said, "Good boy. Ayr Stra is very vindictive, he will definitely hunt you down, but after tomorrow you will be safe. If he hunts you down, he might not go to the party."

Yu Ze immediately understood that Gu Yuan wanted him to go to the party to attract Ayr's attention. He thought about it, "I will attend the party on time, my identity is not fully exposed yet. I have a blood ID card and can enter the villa."

He originally thought he would be fine if he didn't do anything, but he didn't expect Gu Yuan to have another arrangement. Since Gu Yuan wanted him to lure Ayr to the party, the person Gu Yuan had arranged would definitely do it at the party.

He tentatively asked, "Does he need my help? My vampire identity is much easier to operate, my share of the medicine was lost when escaping."

"No, his identity is very suitable." Gu Yuan said.

Yu Ze did not set out the information of the person who was going to do it, unfortunately.

Gu Yuan said, "Just do your job, things will be over soon. I have arranged for you to have surgery as soon as things are over."

Yu Ze suspected it was a warning and he responded, "I'll get it done."

Hanging up the communication, Yu Ze thought fast, and after careful weighing, he made his decision.

At 7:00 a.m., he opened the door to his room when something flew at him, so he closed the door.

"Knock, knock, knock..." The door of the room isolated the attacker and the impact thumped.

"It was dodged!" A panicked voice shouted, followed by the sound of messy departing footsteps.

Yu Ze waited for there to be no movement outside, opened the door alertly, and saw that there was no one at the door. On the floor of the doorway was garlic, and three silver spoons.

The door was empty.

Yu Ze froze, then the corners of his mouth twitched slightly. They were treating him like a vampire!

He walked to the front desk to check out, the front desk lady couldn't even talk properly. She didn't have the same chatty voice she had when she saw him yesterday, and the surprise in her eyes turned into fear.

Yu Ze felt angry, the way the receptionist acted, it was clear that she knew what happened last night. He sulked, "I have something I didn't take, I'll check out later."

He was about to remind the hotel to step up security, but now he changed his mind. He turned around and went back to his room, using the room's communication to call the police and explain the situation. Hearing the sirens, he went out and when he got to the front desk, the older woman was looking flustered.