Chapter 45

Cannon Fodder Chapter 45: My Tears Are Pearls 3: Ugly

Yu Ze looked at the red seawater behind the Golden Flood Dragon, couldn't help but worry, he wagged his tail and quickly followed, "You can't do this, first find a place to recover before you go."

"Stay here and we will be caught."

Yu Ze thought it made sense. Since he was in the water, there was no way to disguise himself at all. If he was found, it would be too dangerous. He was very unfamiliar with these waters, so he immediately made a decision, "I'll go with you, as a lookout."

The Golden Flood Dragon, "That's fine." He finished and put his head on Yu Ze's back, "They added medicine to my food and I have no strength. Drag me along."

Yu Ze turned his head, saw the Golden Flood Dragon's head, his heart was a little skeptical. He silently reminded himself, this was the same kind from his memory. The Golden Flood Dragon did not weigh much in the water, and he was willing to take the dragging snake with him. Following the instructions of the Golden Flood Dragon, he only swam to places where humans were scarce.

He deliberately asked for a map of the Ketuo Planet waters, and during the Golden Flood Dragon's explanation, he got a general understanding of the Ketuo Planet waters. He himself could not recognize the direction in the water at all, but now that he was a mermaid, he could feel the small differences in the current and judge many messages from it. Just like when he was walking on the road, the route he passed was very clear in his mind.

He had been swimming deeper, and could not feel the passage of time at all. He could only judge from the light that it was probably night.

The Golden Flood Dragon had not spoken for some time, and when he occasionally spoke out to ask something, the Golden Flood Dragon would reply. He obviously felt that the Golden Flood Dragon was in a very bad condition.

"Should we stop and take care of the wound?" Yu Ze asked.

Golden Flood Dragon said, "Keep swimming, we are almost at our destination."

Yu Ze swam for another quarter of an hour, and when he heard the Golden Flood Dragon say he had arrived, he quietly floated upward, first revealing a pair of eyes to look around. In the endless sea water, there was a small island not far away, which looked like a small hill in the moonlight.

"Here is my cave." The Golden Flood Dragon said and swam ashore, coiled up, with his head facing the wound, seemingly surveying it.

When Yu Ze went into the water, his pants fell apart and were gone, and his clothes were thrown away. Now that he climbed ashore, his body was wet for a while, and he couldn't get it dry, so his tail didn't turn into legs, and it was very difficult to move.

He was relieved instead, after all, to become two legs meant he'd have a penis. Although there was no one here, with a highly intelligent little partner, he would feel very embarrassed. He pushed his long silver hair in front of his body, slightly blocking his upper body, moved to the Golden Flood Dragon, and huffed when he saw the wound.

The golden scales showed a red and black bloody hole with a mixture of blood and water on the surface. The epidermis around the edges was flushed white and looked serious.

"Use your claws to help me get the bullet out," the Golden Flood Dragon said.

"Huh?" Yu Ze froze and subconsciously put his hands behind his back, "I, I don't dare."

The Golden Flood Dragon's golden eyes looked at him, "You are strange. Strange looking and strange tempered. I have never seen such a weak and timid mermaid like you."