Chapter 39

Cannon Fodder Chapter 39: I'm Not a Vampire 9: Misunderstanding

Yu Ze's heart was pounding from Ayr's movements, and the temperature on his face was rising rapidly. He was ashamed, embarrassed and scared. He froze, he was not disgusted and not repulsed! He averted his eyes sharply, his eyes panicked.

A'Yuan...

He thought of this name, and his eyes were suddenly sore. He was filled with guilt because of the momentary emotion that had just risen, because he realized that he had a good feeling for Ayr.

But the love of his life was Long Yuan.

He was such a bad person.

Ayr kept looking at him, saw him hanging his head and silently weeping, suddenly heartbroken, and could not help but sneer at himself. He actually felt sorry for a complete liar! His eyes changed rapidly, all kinds of ferocious thoughts flashed one by one, and finally turned into calm.

He buttoned up his collar, moved to Yu Ze, lightly pinched the side of Yu Ze's face, "Little guy, you are really a substandard liar, I want to try to believe, but you do not give me a chance." He sneered sarcastically, his tone cold and hard, "Don't ever let me hear that you like me again."

He jumped off the bed and left without a word.

'Bang...' The sound of the door slamming shut hit Yu Ze straight in the heart.

Ayr's movements were always elegant, so when he closed the door like this, he was obviously not in a calm mood. Yu Ze thought he would be killed or crippled if he was exposed, but now he was almost intact and had clearly escaped. However, his heart was overwhelmed. He sat there for a while and pulled himself together.

Not caring about the wound on his neck, he grabbed the delivery box and went straight to the bathroom, locking the door behind him just in case. He unpacked the layers of tight packaging to reveal a clear vial the size of his middle finger with a silvery white liquid inside.

Yu Ze opened the cap and was about to pour it all down the toilet when he thought of something and stopped, moving the bottle to his nose and sniffing. He remembered the smell and looked into the light to see the liquid from all sides before pouring it into the toilet.

The silvery-white liquid instantly became transparent when it met water, and there was no sign of any difference.

Yu Ze's heart tightened, if someone put this medicine into a vampire's drink, it would be too difficult to be detected. He finished pouring the liquid, put the medicine into the package and stepped on it before also pouring it into the toilet, and pressing the flush button. All things related to the medicine were washed away with the water, no trace left.

He let out a long breath of relief.

Luckily, Ayr didn't find out.

He barely hooked the corners of his lips. Now this situation, found or not found, did not seem to make a difference.

Ayr was so smart and knew that he was lying, so how could he not surmise his purpose? Although that was the original body's purpose, it was not his. But the fact that he wasn't the original body was something he couldn't say.

He double-checked to make sure there was no trace left and took the box and left the bathroom. He picked up the bag containing the digital screen and clothes, his fingers tightened, and put it down again.

He picked up his phone, deleted and typed a message before picking up the bag and walking out of the guest room. He placed the phone on the living room coffee table, stood in place for two seconds, turned around and walked out the door.