Chapter 52

Cannon Fodder Chapter 52: My Tears Are Pearls 10: Response

The more Yu Ze thought about it, the more likely it was that both Long Yuan and Ayr, when they first met, had no flowers on their chests, and the color became darker as they got along. So, when Leon fell completely in love with him, wouldn't he remember the memories of the previous world?

Leon must like him more! He blushed slightly, looked up at Leon, "I'm scared at night, can I sleep in your room?"

Leon looked at his clear silver eyes and reminded himself not to think about it. The little mermaid didn't mean anything beyond his words, but the little mermaid was so innocent, he didn't make him feel too comfortable. He asked, "Did you understand what I just said?"

Yu Ze blinked, "Yes."

Leon doubted it, "Then tell me, what did I mean?"

A hint of shyness appeared in Yu Ze's eyes, "You like me."

Leon said, "Yes," he was a bit helpless, "you don't know anything about human society. Remember from now on, don't ask someone who likes you to sleep in the same room, it's dangerous."

Yu Ze's eyes slightly opened, understanding his meaning, and blushed red. He did not want Leon to misunderstand. Very casually, he quickly said, "Sorry, I — I'll go back to the room."

He turned around and Leon put his hand on his right shoulder, "Wait."

Yu Ze turned back and Leon withdrew his hand, his eyes helpless, "The people I said don't include me, you can trust me."

He said, and then he thought it was familiar, isn't this a common phrase used by liars when they coax? His face flushed with embarrassment, but luckily the little mermaid was not familiar with humans. He took a step back from the doorway to make way and said to Yu Ze, "Sit down for a moment while I make the bed."

Yu Ze was a little hesitant and Leon said, "Come on in, aren't you afraid to be alone?"

Yu Ze walked in and saw Leon walking towards the bed and said, "Don't bother, I'll just sleep in the bathtub."

Leon took Yu Ze to the bathroom, looked at the bathtub, frowned quickly because it was too small, the little mermaid would certainly not be comfortable. He secretly thought about how to remodel the villa.

"Is this okay?" He asked as he filled the tub with water.

Yu Ze nodded, "Thank you, please."

Leon looked down, the little mermaid seemed embarrassed, his face kept blushing. His heart slightly moved, the little mermaid was really simple and cute ah.

"You're welcome," Leon asked, "Is this still scary?"

Yu Ze replied, "No, not anymore."

Leon put his mind at ease, saw him standing there, thought of the difference between the human and mermaid forms of the little mermaid, and said, "Get some rest." And he left.

Yu Ze strained his ears to listen to the movement outside, and very gently undressed and soaked in the bathtub. He was a little annoyed that he was too eager to make Leon like him more, but he seemed to have messed up and wondered if Leon would hate him for what he did tonight.

The next morning, when Yu Ze's mental strength was fully restored, he heard the small sound of water running, opened his eyes and listened intently to Leon brushing his teeth. He hurriedly got up from the bathtub, dried his legs and changed his clothes, took a large towel and wiped his hair in front of the mirror.

Wiping and wiping, he slowed down and blinked at the mirror — how nice!

The little mermaid looked very delicate, silver eyes that looked cold but were large, a smile curved up. He was especially cute, under the right eye were three small round scales, more like a deliberate paste of sequins, which made the eyes bright and divine. His face, too suitable for the use of beauty, was there to please people.