Huo Yuan nodded, Dr. Li pushed Huo Yuan to the sofa, Yu Ze sat down at the edge of the sofa, then explained the treatment plan to Huo Yuan in detail, and after he finished asking, "Are you okay with this plan?"

Huo Yuan's fingertips trembled slightly, and his fingers heavily raked his knees until his fingertips turned white before he calmed down.

Yu Ze was young and energetic, and his tone was relaxed, but his words were very strict and well-reasoned.

His throat twitched, trying to make his words sound natural, yet still with some astringency, "Agreed, leave it to you."

Yu Ze smiled brightly, "Great, then the program will start tomorrow, you have a good rest today."

Huo Yuan responded, "Mn."

Yu Ze closed the computer and put it on the sofa, got up and asked, "Where is the hair dryer? I'll blow dry your hair, sleeping with wet hair is not good for your health."

Huo Yuan looked at him. He was ready to give the new doctor an impression of good cooperation, so he did not push back Yu Ze's kindness, "The third drawer on the right side of the vanity."

Yu Ze went to get the hair dryer and Dr. Li said, "Mr. Huo, I'm going out first, contact me in time if you don't feel well," he smiled, "It's okay to tell Dr. Yu Ze, he's young but professional."

Huo Yuan was very polite to him, "Thank you for your hard work."

Yu Ze came out with the hair dryer and asked, "Dr. Li left?"

Huo Yuan nodded. Yu Ze plugged it in, looked down at Huo Yuan and asked, "Do you have ear plugs?"

Huo Yuan looked up at him in surprise, "The bedside table."

Yu Ze put down the hair dryer, took the earplugs, and carefully put them on Huo Yuan before turning on the hair dryer to blow Huo Yuan's hair.

The sound of the hair dryer became dull through the earplugs, Huo Yuan raised his hand and pressed the earplugs, his heart warmed slightly. It seemed that no one had been so considerate for him for a long time. It was obviously a very subtle gesture, but it was very moving.

Yu Ze's fingers gently moved through Huo Yuan's hair, his feet slightly moved, standing at the back of the side while quietly surveying Huo Yuan. Seeing that the side of his face was relaxed, slightly relieved.

The last time they met, he noticed that Huo Yuan especially hated loud noises, too loud seemed to make Huo Yuan very uncomfortable. The corners of his mouth curled, Huo Yuan bought earplugs, the quality looked good, he swept his eyes over Huo Yuan ears and secretly noted down the style of earplugs.

"Okay." Not long after, Yu Ze turned off the hair dryer and casually used his fingers to smooth Huo Yuan's hair.

Huo Yuan did not react, still sitting quietly, his head slightly tilted along his hair smoothing movements, eyes slightly closed, a very relaxed look.

Yu Ze froze for a moment, then reacted. He hesitated, thinking about Huo Yuan's physical condition, slightly leaned down, took off Huo Yuan's left earbud, and handed them forward, "Hair blowing is done, I'll put the hair dryer back, you wait a moment."

Huo Yuan opened his eyes quickly, inclined his head to look at him, took the earplug, and took off the right earplug as well. His thumb and index finger squeezed the earplug hard, the soft earplug immediately changed shape in his hand. The touch under his fingers was particularly soft, just like the mood he was in just now.

He hadn't been that relaxed in a long time.

Yu Ze unplugged the plug, wrapped the hair dryer and put it back in the drawer as it was. When he returned, he saw Huo Yuan with his head hanging, pinching his earplugs, his slightly long bangs falling, covering his eyes, so he couldn't see his eyes. His face had soft lines, his fingers moved deftly and lightly, and he looked like he was in a good mood.