[Congratulations to the taskmaster for mastering the knowledge of nursing, activated the material: top food therapy book, can read in the consciousness at any time.]

Yu Ze was stunned, the top food therapy book? Just thinking about it, a thick book with a light green cover appeared in his mind, with a golden dragon icon in the upper left corner.

He used his consciousness to control the turning of the pages, and the first page was shown to him. The table of contents in black and white, generally divided into internal and external injuries, and under external and internal injuries there were many sub-categories, and different illnesses corresponded to several recipes, the recipes were very detailed, and every step of cooking was clear.

Yu Ze's heart moved slightly, thinking of Huo yuan's situation, the book page jumped directly to the page of injury due to a car accident. Below was the consideration of various possible conditions, nerve damage, spinal fracture, meridian damage, etc., respectively, corresponding to different recipes.

Yu Ze secretly reminded himself that the next time they met, he'd have to find a way to figure out what exactly was going on with Huo Yuan's injuries. He skimmed through the recipes for Huo Yuan's condition, looked at the time, and realized that it was already 2:00 PM.

He ordered a take-out and read the study materials on acupuncture and massage while waiting for the take-out. He had memorized the acupuncture point diagrams, the various acupuncture techniques and the acupuncture points corresponding to different diseases, and he could remember them after reading them once, so it was very easy to learn them.

He studied in a hurry, even during meals, and continued to read the materials after he finished eating.

Suddenly, an incoming call rang, and he casually picked up the phone and answered it, his eyes still resting on the computer screen.

"Yu Ze, you withdraw your complaint right now!" Bai Xiaowen's voice was sharp and full of anger.

Yu Ze frowned and held the phone away from him, his tone dry, "Impossible."

Bai Xiaowen gritted her teeth, "How much do you want, name a price?"

Yu Ze felt baffled, he was the one being set up, wasn't he? "You seem very angry?"

Bai Xiaowen was not only angry, she was furious. She couldn't figure out why Yu Ze had changed so much overnight, thinking of the various bad comments about her on the Internet, she was in a cranky state. She looked pure and exquisite, and had debuted as a pure beauty. Her reputation had always been very good, she could not stand the overwhelming negative comments.

She took a deep breath and reluctantly calmed down, "Brother, I'm sorry, it was my fault in the past, I should have lent you the money directly. I didn't know auntie was so sick, will you forgive me?"

Yu Ze asked, "You admit that you set me up?"

Bai Xiaowen said, "No, this matter really has nothing to do with me, I don't know why this happened," She paused for a moment and spoke much faster, "Someone must have tried to set me up, and the drugged water ended up being drunk by you, so you were dragged into it."

Yu Ze said, "No need to bullshit. It's useless for you to deny it. The excuse you said is not convincing, I think even a blind man can tell the difference between men and women. If it was really directed at you, even if I drank the medicine by mistake, there would not be what happened later."

Bai Xiaowen was silent for a while and said excitedly, "So, it's not only for me, it's also for Mr. Huo! I'm Chi's girlfriend, and targeting me and Mr. Huo must be to provoke the relationship between Mr. Huo and Chi, definitely designed by Huo's opponents! The drug was wrongly administered, they must have planned for Mr. Huo's reputation to be damaged and also affect the Huo group!"