Huo Chi replied, "Yes," he sounded dissatisfied, "Didn't you say Yu Ze wouldn't resist and dare not come forward to clarify?"

Bai Xiaowen said, "How do I know what he's mad about? I don't want to be ashamed to go for a checkup," she finished with a huff, speculating casually, "I heard his mom died this morning, so maybe he was stimulated."

Huo Chi said seriously, "His words will make people suspicious of you, I'm going to go find Uncle Xiao now to explain so he doesn't suspect us."

Bai Xiaowen immediately said, "I'll go with you. I met with Yu Ze last night, so I can explain myself more convincingly."

Huo Chi thought for a moment, "Okay, remember not to reveal yourself. I've already arranged for the hotel, nothing will go wrong."

Huo Yuan was in better spirits after his nap. He was sitting on the balcony to deal with the company's urgent documents, making sure they were correct and sending them to his special assistant, Han Te. Han Te, who accepted them, hesitantly asked, "Boss, have you seen Weibo?"

After Huo Yuan's car accident, news about his condition was flying around, so he spent less and less time watching the news. Even if he did, he only watched economic-related news, and this morning, he deliberately looked at the news to verify Yu Ze's words.

If what Yu Ze said was true, and Yu Ze was tricked into his bed, then the other must have a backhand, and the morning's hot search was the best indication of this.

He replied, "Read it, don't gossip."

Han Te immediately stopped mentioning it.

Huo Yuan thought about it and opened Weibo, ready to see where things were going, but he didn't expect to see Yu Ze's response, and after he read it, his eyes flashed with amazement.

He had directly gone against Bai Xiaowen, a top actress in the circle. Yu Ze was brave and clever.

Then he saw the reply, [How disgusting. In order to white wash himself, he actually stepped on Xiaowen. It's a fact that you climbed into Huo Yuan's bed. One of the first things you need to do is to make sure that Huo Yuan is able to do it, right?]

When this kind of reply, Huo Yuan's face immediately turned iron blue.

"Knock, knock, knock..." The room door was knocked gently on. Nanny Madame Zhang's voice came, "Mr. Huo, there is a young man named Yu Ze looking for you, do you want to see him?"

Huo Yuan's sword eyebrows were raised and his eyes narrowed, "Bring him here."

Yu Ze heard the reply that the community gatekeeper allowed the passage and his heart was happy, he was worried that Huo Yuan would not want to see him. He ran all the way down the main road to the Huo family villa, the bars opened and a middle-aged woman stood inside the door with a gentle smile, "Please follow me."

Madame Zhang guided Yu Ze to the bedroom balcony, Huo Yuan looked at her and said, "It's okay, go do what you need to."

After Madame Zhang left, Huo Yuan leaned against the back of his wheelchair, his chin raised to survey Yu Ze as he asked, "What is it?"

Yu Ze was a little nervous, he looked at Huo Yuan and stated his intention directly, "I want to be your caretaker."

Huo Yuan was surprised, he had various guesses in his mind but none of them were right. He raised his eyebrows and repeated, "A caretaker?"

Yu Ze nodded firmly, his eyes not averting as he replied, "Yes, I will take care of you seriously."

He wanted to say that he would help Huo Yuan get his leg fixed, but he was not sure about the condition of Huo Yuan's leg and was afraid that Huo Yuan would be disappointed, so he conservatively said nothing.