Chapter 10

Not wanting to push my luck any more, I got the hell out of there. First order of business was to find the Straw Hat's and tell them what the World Government planned to do.

To think they want to pit two Warlords against them is crazy! Just what the hell did these guys do at Enies Lobby?! I remember the others talking about a news report a few days ago about Enies Lobby being destroyed... So it was them, huh? Did they have a part in Crocodile being replaced as a Warlord then?

So many questions whirled in my head, but the biggest one had to be, just who were these pirates? This had to be one downside of being stuck on this island, I had no clue as to what has been going on in the outside world. Sure I overhear conversations about events and people that appear in the papers, but not the full story. Like these Straw Hats, I heard Moria mention them before and about something happening in Loguetown, but that's all.

As I passed one of the windows, I saw a huge strike of lightning crash down. When the dust settled I saw that Oars was the one that was struck. When he stood up, he reached his fist back, preparing for a punch. However, what caught my attention was Moria was now inside Oars' stomach.

"That damn bastard!" It tics me off how he can move around so easily, while I am stuck running everywhere.

I stopped running as I saw Oars' arm stretch out and crash into part of a broken bridge. That's Straw Hats move, isn't it? Then how the hell is Oars able to do it? Moria can't transfer Devil Fruit powers into a zombie, can he?

I shook my head, running again. No. There's no way that's possible, no one is able to transfer a Devil Fruit to another thing. If it were possible however, who knows how the world would react.

I thought about the possibility of taking a Devil Fruit from someone and making it your own. I heard there are a handful of Devil Fruits that are extremely powerful and tons of people want that power, even mine...

———

After what felt like hours of running, I noticed I was only about two stories up.

"Chopper, no!" I stopped, looking out the window as I heard someone yell out. I saw the Straw Hats were all staring at Oars, who had his fist closed, in horror.

"Huh? My hand's talking." Oars stated, staring at his closed fist. Something flew out of it, and Sanji ran up Oars arm towards it, kicking it at Oars arm. Getting a closer look, I saw that it was the reindeer.

"Ya keep hittin' the same spot but it's not even hurting' me!" Oars exclaimed, "If it doesn't work once, it's never gonna work!"

Not wanting to stand around anymore, I made my way to the ledge with a sigh. When a shortcut presents itself... take it. I jumped out the window, landing on the ground below me.

I gasped in horror as I watched Oars jump into the air, throwing several punches at Sanji and the one they call Chopper.

"Keshishishishi! Keshishishishi!" Moria just laughed, watching them all lose what little hope they had at winning.

I had enough. "MORIA!" I shouted at the top of my lungs, gaining his attention. "Stop this!"

"Oh, (Y/N). If I recall, I demanded Oars to kill you, so how is it that you are still alive?" Moria grunted, seeming annoyed that I was still alive.

I ignored him, clenching my hands. "Just give them their shadows back. If you do that, I'll- I'll find a way to use my power to revive Oars..." I trailed off, not knowing if it would ever be possible.

"And what makes you think I'll do that?" He quirked an eyebrow. "You told me yourself that you couldn't revive the dead. Your power is completely useless. Besides, with Straw Hat's shadow, I don't need your power anymore."