Chapter 3

Luffy's P.O.V (shocker right!)

"What the hell did you do that for?!" I yelled at Moria.

He stepped away from the person allowing me to see that they were lying against the wall, a crater formed from impact, unconscious.

"Keshishishi! She was being a nuisance, so I shut her up." Moria laughed. God, that laugh is annoying!

I became angry at his response. "So you decide to hurt your own Nakama?!"

He stopped laughing, quirking an eyebrow. "A Nakama you say? You got it all wrong, she is just a means to an end. Once I get what I want from her, she will be disposed of. Keshishishi!"

That right there pissed me off. I couldn't stand people who would do what he was doing. I glared at Moria. "Your gonna pay."

The doors flung open as those three funny looking guys that brought me here ran in. "Master Moria! Your three guests have arrived, master!"

"They're early. Show them in." Moria ordered, as he sat back down in the chair, resting his head in his hand.

"Right this way." The three motioned, as I looked at who was walking in. Some big dude with a big pointy nose, a pink headed girl, and a weird looking animal dude walked in.

They all stood in front of where Moria was sitting. "Welcome! I'm glad you could make it! Keshishishi!" Seriously?! Can this guy shut up already! "Now hurry and make me King of the Pirates!"

I grunted in annoyance. Did he just tell them to make him King?! The one who is gonna be King, is me!

"What'd you say about King of the Pirates?" I shouted out loud, making them all look in my direction. "No one's gonna be King of the Pirates but me!" I shouted at Moria.

"Now untie these damn ropes, you jerk! Lemme outta here!" I continued to yell as my crew popped into my head. "Usopp, Nami, Chopper, Sanji, Zoro- give me back my friends! Where'd you put them? You big, fat onion!"

"Quite an energetic fellow we've got here!" Pointy nose mused. "I take it this is Straw Hat Luffy."

"He looks like he could barely tie his own shoes- are you sure this is the guy who took on the World Government?" Pinky piped up. What the hell are they going on about?

"Do you have any idea why he's wearing the armor of a zombie general?" Fur face asked.

What's wrong with me wearing armor? I think it looks cool! "What's wrong with all you people? You never dreamed of being a knight before?"

"And did this dream of yours involve getting your dumb ass caught and thrown in a cage?!" Fur face shouted back at me.

"Hey! Y'know what Straw Hat Luffy? You've just dropped a lot of names there." He held up his hand, that held some papers, looking at them. "But we've only caught three of you guys so far, including you. We've got Pirate Hunter Zoro, and some lanky blonde guy who was with your crew, but doesn't seem to have a bounty."

"Huh? Who do I know has blonde hair besides Sanji?" I don't remember meeting anyone with blonde hair here... Lets see, there's Nami, Sanji, Usopp, Zoro, Chopper, Robin, that skeleton dude we met... nope, I can't think of anyone.

I looked over at the people in front of me, and saw they were yelling at each other. Guess I should escape, huh. While they were distracted, I started biting on the bars of the cage. Once I bit through them, I attacked the three weird looking things in front of my cage, crawling away.

"-I've gathered the three of you here to commemorate the birth, or rather, the rebirth, of a powerful new addition to the crew of Thriller Bark." Moria frowned at everyone, causing the yelling to stop.