Twenty - seven | Colors

Luke pulls open the door and almost immediately our ears ring with the vibrations of a bass from the music in this studio apartment

Luke pulls open the door and almost immediately our ears ring with the vibrations of a bass from the music in this studio apartment. Zack said nothing about the party being like this... a blackout party.

"Oh shit," Luke mumbles under his breath as we enter the room with people who are sweaty and painted with glow-in-the-dark paint. I grab his hand as we try our best to get through the crowd.

We make it to a pretty empty corner of the room. "I'm going to get us-" Luke tries telling me something, but with the music this darn loud I can't hear anything.

"What?" I scream over the music. He leans into my ear and repeats himself. "I'm going to get us some drinks." I nod at him as he walks away or tries to.

There is an electric smell here. It could either be something burning or coke. Oh, who am I kidding, it's a college party, there is definitely in coke here.

Not even a second later, Zack shows up in front of me with a smile on his face. "You came." He tells me. His shirt is off and his entire body is painted with green glow-in-the-dark paint. "Where's your boy toy?" He asks.

"He's doing great thanks for asking." I reply, not sure if he asked how Luke is doing. He looks at me confused as I tap his shoulder with my palm before walking away to find Luke. I push myself through this crowd once again until I get to the bar. I see Luke trying to get the bartender's attention, but she completely ignores his presence even though she can hear him.

I walk up to them. "Oi! Are you deaf? He is trying to get drinks over here!" I practically scream at the bartender. She finally looks his way as he orders our drinks.

I'll fuck up this bartender lady. I swear I will.

I turn my head to see Luke already looking at me. He's looking cute with his black short sleeve t-shirt not sitting right and his most perfect hair.

He eyes me up and down with a smile as he takes a step closer to me. When he does this, my eyes fall to the floor at the sight of him.

We get our drinks and both just face the crowd. I take a sip from the drink and my face just turns into disgust. "I don't like this drink," I tell him, swirling whatever the hell this is in my cup.

"I don't like this party." He tells me, mimicking my moves with the cup and never taking a sip as he turns his head to look down at me. "You just got here." I make eye contact with him.

I could stare at his eyes for hours and not get bored. He is just so diddly darn pretty. Who on earth can be so pretty?

I can just imagine what his sisters look like. I mean if their brother is so pretty, I can't imagine how pretty they are, but then again Luke is adopted.

"You don't seem to be enjoying it either." He smiles at me. His dimples show up and a bit of his hair falls in front of his face. My hand indirectly pushes his hair off his face as I say. "Well, it's really boring here." I let out a huff  as I place this drink back onto the bar behind us. I've tasted and made so many better drinks.