Ten | love race

OH FUCK YES! It happened! It's happening! I got Indra! I didn't even have to do anything! This is the best fucking news ever!

I already told everyone I know because I can't keep my mouth shut. Dylan, Atlas, Diego, Dre, my parents, my siblings that I am dating Indra! Fake dating Indra. It's fake, but they don't need to know that.

I even get to see her later today because Atlas is having a movie night at my apartment since Dylan and Norah are in town. Norah is only here to visit her father since he still lives in the estate even after his wife left him. I'm also assuming she went to go past her siblings grave. She is also close friends with Atlas since after we all left high school, she was the only other person he knew.

Today is going to be a great day. I do wish I pushed the expiry date a little further, but we agreed on four months.

It is a decent amount of time for a relationship, considering that it is also a fake relationship. My crush is now my girlfriend. My girlfriend.

Almost everyone is here. We are just waiting on Norah and Dylan. "What movie did you pick?" I lean against the counter. "I rented Tangled, obviously." Atlas rolls his eyes at me. Did I hear him right?

"You rented?" I drop my shoulders. He nods at me. "Did you forget that you have Netflix and there is such thing as illegal websites." I smirk at him. He has used those illegal websites multiple times before just to watch mid evil shows that you cannot find on Netflix.

I sigh. "Do you know when Dylan will get-"

"What's up my bitches!" Dylan walks in through the open apartment door. Norah follows behind him with a couple of cans of Pringles. "What took you so long?" I ask him, not bothering to say hi.

"If you didn't know we were in Monte Rei, visiting my mother and Norah was visiting her father, Luke." He emphasises my name. Dylan, Norah, Atlas and I all lived in the same estate our entire lives. We went to the same high school and we were all friends. Dylan ended up going to YALE to study business as he will eventually take over his mother's business while Norah went to Harvard Law.

"Norah, darling how you been?" Atlas smiles at her. Atlas always speaks as if he pulls millions of girls. One of those girls being Norah Duarte. She is beautiful I must say. She has the most perfect skin and her perfect curls. She is the splitting image of her late brother, Noah.

"Atlas, stop trying so hard. Not every girl is after you. Not even the single ones." Dylan speaks up as he moves to the couch with Indra right beside Indra. "Hi, I'm Dylan Romeo Astor III." Dylan says, sticking his hand out for Indra to shake.

She does with a smile on her face. "I'm Indra Stella Naese, I'm Luke's girlfriend." Norah sprints to the couch, absolutely mesmerised by Indra. "Luke, you didn't say you have a girlfriend." She smiles, introducing herself to Indra.

I quickly decide to avoid any conversations with the topic of Indra and I dating as she doesn't know much about me by suggesting we start the movie.

I don't sit next to Indra to give her some space since whatever is going on here is fake and it has only been a few days. Atlas sits next to me on the couch. His arms are crossed over his chest.