Chapter • 5: Plans

[ Y/N L/N Third Person POV ]

Flattering open her beautiful crimson eyes, she was greeted by soft warm blue ones watching her with a smile.

" Good Morning, Illya." He said In his warm soothing voice.

" Mhmm, morning Y/N." Yawning out, she whipped her eyes and smiled, liking this feeling of being cared for.

Something, that hasn't happened In a long time.

" Good your up." Coming Into the room, Old man Acht's sunken eyes seemingly glowed with hidden emotions.

" I have arranged for you two and your maids to leave this evening. You will be leaving by jet and arriving at Fuyuki City. Once you arrive you will depart to an isolated Einzbern castle in the nearby forest, am I clear?" He asked sternly as his gaze flickered to Illya.

" Crystal," Illya emotionlessly let out, with a nod.

Acht began to leave the room and just as he was about to shut the door he said one last thing, " The next time we meet Illyasviel I expect you to have the grail." With those words the door closed.

Then like he forgot something, the door opened and Acht nodded at Y/N respectfully," Good luck Y/N." And closed the door again.

"???" Confused, she looked at her servant.

" Here." Giving his Legend book to Illya, he continued reading his other book.

--

[ A Few Minutes Later ]

" You're the Son of the devil!!!??" Illya screamed out In shock at this reveal.

" Yep." Casually, Y/N nodded still reading away.

" How are you so casual!?!?"

" Oh? Because It's nothing big." He learned to just accept Nasuverse bullshittery. Even If sometimes he feels like yelling and shouting at the world. He learned to resist that urge.

"..." It's official her servant is crazy. Something is deeply wrong with Y/N.

" *Sigh* You win." She gives up for now.

" What do I win?"

*Whoosh*

Dodging a pillow thrown at him, he heard from his beautiful Master.

" Nothing!"

" Aw~"

--

[ Evening ]

Hours rapidly passed, and the evening found Illya and Y/N on board a black private jet flew by two servants who would be staying with them at the castle.

As the jet took off, Y/N smiled at the sleeping Illya, using his lap as a pillow, holding his hand as her life depends on It.

" Cute." Patting her head, he smiled, caressing her head and stroking her hair, treasuringly.

Nothing will hurt her. He won't let It. Even If he has to eradicate the Grail, he won't let anything hurt Illya. She has been through too much already. He will be the pillar In the dark she needs, even If said pillar Is covered In the blood of her enemies.

*ROAR!*

Hearing this demonic roar, all chosen Masters suddenly shivered and looked around In fright.

""" Who's there!?""" They all yelled.

...

" With me here, nothing will happen to you Illya. I promise you that."

As If she heard him, she smiled and hugged his hand tighter.

*

[ ForgottenFateGod: And that's the fifth chapter! I hoped you enjoyed It my lovely readers ~! Please do follow If you can~]

**