"That's different." Alice says.

"HOW!? How is that different than what he has done to him and Athena? SHE DID NOTHING WRONG!! And yet she is the one paying the price because you, Esme, Emmett and Carlisle all supported Bella coming into this family when she's a blood singer. Only me, Rose, Klaus, and Athena didn't agree with it because we knew what would happen and here mom is paying for that." Jasper yells.

"Who is she moving on with? And she shouldn't be. She shouldn't be with anyone else." I say looking at them.

"Who she is going out with doesn't matter. What matters is that she is trying to be happy again. If you didn't want her with someone else, you shouldn't have left her." Rose says and her and Jasper walk out.

She cannot move on. She's mine. What should I do to get her back? Go home? Or just move on myself?

 What should I do to get her back? Go home? Or just move on myself?

It is now Christmas morning! I am excited. Jasmine and I have made it our goal to make sure momma is happy today even though it was suppose to be her wedding day.

I have never met the guy she was suppose to marry but if I ever do, I am wolfing out on him. No one hurts my mommy and gets away with it.

I go and wake up Jasmine. "Jasmine come on we gotta go wake up momma" I say shaking her a little bit. She starts moving around and grabs her blanket and we run to momma's room. As we go in we run and jump on her bed.

"Merry Christmas mommy" we both say snuggling into her. She laughs and pulls us close.

"Merry Christmas puppies"

We eventually get outta bed and go to the living room in our pj's. The Christmas tree is already turned on and there are presents everywhere.

Momma turns on Christmas cartoons for us to watch while she makes breakfast. Jasmine and I are curled up together on the couch wrapped in our blanket.

"Kids breakfast is ready" momma yells.

We run into the dining room and see eggs, pancakes and bacon. She also cut up some fruit for us. We all three sat down and started eating together.

Momma may not come out and say it but I can tell she is sad today but she's trying to be happy for us. I just hope our gifts makes her happy.

Once we finish eating we help momma clean up then go into the living room.

"Alright pups which of you want to open first?" Momma asked.

I looked over at Jasmine and she's smiling at me.
"Can you actually open ours first?" I asked.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

I nod my head and go get her two presents Sam helped us buy and wrap. "Jasmine and I know what today was suppose to be so we really wanted to get you something that will make up for it." I say nervously handing her the gifts.

She starts to open them and sees the necklace and ring we got her.

She starts to tear up and puts her hand over her mouth

She starts to tear up and puts her hand over her mouth. "Jasmine said you always hand a ring on your finger so we thought we'd give you one with our birth stones and the necklace just shows you being our momma wolf" I tell her.

"Oh Jackson and Jasmine. Thank you mommy loves it. Come here." She motions for us to come over on her lap. We born climb into her and she pulls us close.

"You both have made my day. I know what today was suppose to be but I'm here with my two favorite pups instead. I'm happy and I love you both so much." She says kissing both of our heads.

"We love you momma" both Jasmine and I said.

"We did it Jasmine. We made momma happy." I say to my little sister and she giggles.

We spent the rest of the morning opening gifts then went to Uncle Sammy's for Christmas dinner and got more presents. It was a great day!