Chapter 2: Just Another Day

Börja om från början

Europa: What about Freya and Loki?

The man just sighed and shook his head. Those two will never stop being bullied by them.

Chiron: Fine then. The groups will go in 20 minute intervals. Group 2 will go 20 minutes after group 1 and the same for group 3.

Io: What if they run into problems?

Callisto: *Waves her hand* Ah, it's just Goliath. They can handle it.

Europa: Well, according to records, Udaes has a bit more time until it's respawn, so we'll have to take care of both it and Balor once it's time for the expedition.

Callisto: I call dibs on Balor!!

Alexander: Oh no you don't!!! It's my turn to fight it!! I might get my level 7 from it!!

Callisto: Oh, come on, XanXan. Please? *Pleading look*

Alexander: Will you stop calling me that?!

Chiron: Well, if that's taken care of, now we can move onto the topic of allies. We can handle supporters, but we will need some blacksmiths on hand to perform maintenance on our gear.

Europa: Money shouldn't be a problem for hiring Hephaestus smiths. We just shouldn't take too many of them. A few in each group should be enough.

Maxim: We need to prioritize their safety as well. We could be down there for almost 2 months.

Chiron: Then, we all know how we'll handle this now?

Everyone nodded.

Hera: Then, we have everything planned out. The guild wants us to mobilize in 2 weeks from today. Use that time to make any preparations you need.

Everyone: Yes!!

Zeus: Then I think that takes care of everything.

Hera: Good, now we can take our leave from here. Come along, everyone.

With that, they said their goodbyes and left for their side of the land. The day was beginning to get late as dusk was already here. They returned to see Meteria coming back through the gates from the dungeon.

Hera: Meteria!

Meteria: Goddess, hi!!

They all went to greet the girl when they saw how roughed up she was.

Hera: What happened to you? *Worried*

Callisto: Damn, you look terrible.

Meteria: Hehe. Well, I actually look better than the rest of my party.

Io: What did you do in the dungeon?

Meteria: When stayed on Floor 7 for a while. The war shadows and other monsters roughed us up a bit.

Europa: You went to Floor 7 already?!

Meteria: We were able to handle it fine, I swear!!

Hera: I'm so proud of my girl!! Barely a week into adventuring and she's on Floor 7!!! *Hugging her*

Meteria: *Tapping her* G-Goddess... air...

After Hera let her go, they all went back inside while Meteria went to clean herself. She then sat in her room to take care of her gear when Alfia came in.

Meteria: Hi, sis!!

Alfia: What are you doing?

Meteria: Taking care of my armor. Today was a tough one for us.

Alfia: Good to see you're alright. I'm just letting you know dinner is coming soon.

A sparkle appeared in her eyes and she dashed out the door leaving her sister spinning before she tried to catch up.