One bad day.

Outside the recovery room.

Allmight: Young Bakugo your are very powerful but your becoming to reckless.

Bakugo: Who cares I won that's all that matters.

Allmight: Keeping people safe is just a important.

Bakugo: I want to be a hero to beat bad guys into the ground if a few innocents get hurt so be it.

Allmight: Don't let your ego cloud your judgement Katsuki.

Bakugo: That is rich coming from you. Do tell me why are non of your children with you right now.

Allmight kept silent.

Bakugo: All it takes is one bad day allmight. One bad day and you could lose it all. Good talk.

From around the corner a  golden eyed girl was walking by usb.

Mei: One bad day huh. You have no Idea.

With the rest.

Nezu: Well we are in quite the predicament. I can't stop you from leaving UA but I do need you to stay for the-

All: We for fit.

Nezu: Well looks like mei hatsume will have to fight Katsuki Bakugo.

Katsuki walked in when Nezu announced this.

Katsuki: Ha might as well give me that trophy now she is harmless.

Mei: Oh really.

Mei had dark look in her golden eyes. No one heard her come in and no one nows where she wentexcept for the four.

Katsuki; THE FUCK DID YOU COME FROM !! Doesn't matter I'll beat you anyway.

Mei: Meh. Like you said all it takes is one bad day.

In the arena.

Midnight: Alright ladies and gentle men due to some complications the next match will be our finals.

Bakugo and Mei made it to the top of the ring.

Midnight: Begin

Bakugo immediately blasted for me which me dodged easily. Bakugo kept swinging for mei but mei just kept evading evry  hit. When mei saw an opening she hit Bakugo with his own right hook then proceeded to blitz him.

 When mei saw an opening she hit Bakugo with his own right hook then proceeded to blitz him

Bakugo: How the fuck did you do that ?

Mei: I can copy moves with my eyes so every move you make I can dish right back.

Bakugo didn't like this no one would do his moves better then him. He kept sending explosion after explosion to no avail she was to quick. So He got an Idea he used his explosions to blast himself in the air. Once high enough he dropped and started spinning.

Bakugo: Ofa 100% Chernobyl impact.

Mei, thinking quickly, scanned some rubble and made a shield. When Bakugo hit the floor the whole stage was blown to peaces with those in the front row getting slight burned. The shield mei made had protected her from major damaged but her legs and arms where burned. 

Both competitors had collapsed by the time the smoke cleared, The one diffrence is that Bakugo landed outside the ring. Mei Hatsume had won the sports festival. She started asking  up and she felt like shit. She walked out of the ring to see a waking Bakugo. Bakugo was shocked that the impact didn't kill the girl.

Bakugo: How are you not dead ?

Mei: Plot armor bitch.

*cut*

Mei: So you where trying to kill me ?

Bakugo: Of course I was you where a bug in my way and needed to be crushed.

Mei: What about the other people you put in danger by being a literal nuke ?

Bakugo: Screw them anything to win.

Mei: Good say high to the cameras for me.

Bakugo had seemed to forget that the sports festival is a highly televised event so most pf japan saw what he said. The crowd was out raged.

Mei: That's not all folks if you turn your attention to the big screen.

The screen started showing middle school Bakugo beating quirkless children and being praised for it. The crowd was shocked and appalled by what the saw.

Izuku: That sly girl.

Mei: One bad day Katsuki, one bad day

After that mei fully passed out from her injuries she was taken to the recovery room by the medical bots.

Recovery room.

Well that was insightful well it is very obvious that mister Bakugo will be expelled for his actions. He will also be arrested for attempted murder and many other charges

Izuku: Good.

Nezu: So will you be staying in UA now.

Izuku: Nah where more skilled then half the pros here and can pretty well fend for ourselves.

Nezu: Well we could simply reveal you information to the public and have every villain go after you.

???: Not happening.

Nezu: S-sir Damian.

Damian: Hello Nezu are you bothering my son and his friends

Nezu: No sir.

Damian: Good the league will continue to fund you.

Nezu: Than you sir.

Damian: Now leave.

Nezu scurried out id the room.

The people in the room where Izuku, Momo, Katsumi , Mei, Izumi and Shoka.

Damian: So which one of you bullied my son.

Katsumi, Shoka, and Izumi all meekly raised there hands.

Shoka: My brother also did but e's not here rightnnow.

Katsumi: Mine is passed out.

Izuku: Hey dad go easy on them they seem to be more or less better. I had to make one of them fight me when they didn't want to where good.

Damian: Fine

Izumi: Damian Al Ghul I presume.

Damian: Wayne it's Wayne.

Izumi: Great grandfather would be hurt.

Damian: How what.

Izuku: It's a long story.