prolouge

Izuku yagi lived a great life with his sister izumi , mother inko,and father toshinori. The twins showed an interest in weapons, Izuku to guns and bows,izumi to swords and daggers, but there is something they both loved(Besides each other) and that was heros though they both preferd vigilantes. So yeah they lived a good life until the age of 4.

Izumi: Izuku wake up we get our qurks to day

Izuku: Yes! This is going to be the best day ever.f

Timeskip to hospital.

Doctor: maam your son is quirkless

Inko: Oh, what about izumi?

Doctor: She is a full on telapath with regeneration to boot she will make a great hero.

Inko: Hear that izumi your going to be a hero.

Inko than proceeds to hug her daughter while almost leaving her son behind when she left the hospital.

Timeskip

Inko told toshinori about izuku being quirkless and izumi having telepathy and regenration. Though the regeneration confused him, he assumed it was a mutation. they were celebrating izumi the hole night while izuku just went to bed thinking there just celebrating izumi for tonight and they will talk tommorow. little did he know izumi herself wasn't happy without her brother. They both went to sleep hoping for a better tomorrow.Sadly they had to go through a grim present first. 

This is the story of izuku wayne(Redhood)and Izumi(?????).

Now the fun begins.