Sports Festival Prep

So the week ended and everyone got moved into there dorms.  Mei made mini computers for there gauntlets which were connected to the Main computer. They could also contact each other with these gauntlets. It was monday and Aizawa had  an announcement.

 It was monday and Aizawa had  an announcement

(theses are the gauntlets)

Aizawa: Ok class you got your break now the sports festival is coming soon so you better prepare.

lida: Sir we just got attacked by villains shouldn't we wait.

Aizawa: Nezu wants to show that UA isn't weak and won't back down in times of distress. So you all have another week to prepare. You may use any gadgets or substances you make yourself but you will not be allowed your hero costumes.

Mei gave of a wicked grin and Katsumi looked slightly excited.

(completely forgot about the others besides Kuntsuki)

Izuku: So we came to school for nothing.

Aizawa: Yep bye.

Aizawa inched out of the class with a shit eating grin. 

When the rest of the class were coming out, they were greeted by class 1b and there class president Neito Monoma.

Monoma: Well if it isn't class 1a the pricks of the school.

Izuku: Nope just Katsuki.

Katsuki: What you say  deku?

Monoma: What ever I'm here to say that 1b is the superior class and we will crush you.

Shinsou: Look this guy is a douche, but he's right I will win. Then I'll replace one of you in the hero course.

Izuku: Well good luck but please move out of our way.

Monoma: and If I don't ?

Izuku: Deal with her.

Monoma Looked behind Izuku to see a terrifying sight.

Izumi: Please move.

Monoma: O-ok.

Monoma left with the rest of the crowd.