(Izumi) Training and a new friend

Izumi has just woken up from her dream with Lazarus and has decided to do something with herself. She went to the bathroom to get ready when she realized one of her eyes were still red though the pupil was normal. She decided to ignore it for now. After breakfast she decided to go to Dagoba Beach to train her Phiysical strength and quirk.

When she arrived.

Izumi: Alright got about a year to clean this place lets go.

Lazarus: Don't forget me 

Izumi: What I don't have to be asleep to hear you.

Lazarus: Nope

Izumi: why only talk during my dreams.

Lazarus: Would you not Freak out  when you hear vocies when no one is talking.

Izumi: Fair

Lazarus: Anyway It seems your brother had some Ideas for your quirk lets test them out, and if you get our regeneration will kick in.

Izumi: Sure

Test#1 Flight

Telekinesis portion of the quirk can be used to push and keep you in the air.

Izumi: Alright lets go.

Izumi then landed backdown to earth shattering her legs and arm

Izumi then landed backdown to earth shattering her legs and arm. A little regeneration later the test was a partial success.

Test #2 air dash

Using telekinesis to push your self foward while in the air.

Izumi: This is gonna hurt.

Izumi smashed through a pile of scrap meta and then she heard someone.

???: oi those were my supplies.

Izumi turned around to see a pink haired girl with golden eyes that seemed to have cross hers in them. Izumi decided fuck it and tried to read, It worked apparently her name is mei hatsumi.

Izumi: I am so sorry. I was just training for UA.

Mei: No problem I need these parts to get into UA . 

Izumi: So your going for the support course?

Mei: Actually I'm going for the hero course.

Izumi: Ohh what's your quirk?

Mei: I call it engineer eyes, I can make whatever I please instantly as long as I have the raw materials and even then I just need part of the raw materials like I could make a blade from a stick and an Iron piece. I need to scan the material first though.

Izumi: Dang that's awesome. Hey I could help you train If you help me.

Mei: Sure that would be great also I have a baby that I made but due to my eye don't exactly need it Why don't you try it.

Izumi: Amazing, I think this is the start of a beautiful freindship.

Lazarus: You did good kid.

________________________________________________________________________________

Izumi Jump height : 200ft

Izumi Air dash speed: mach 2