New Family

The group were currently in class waiting for there Heroics class waiting for there teacher. Then the door to the class opened.

Allmight: I am coming through the door like a normal person.

There heroics teacher was the number one hero, Allmight. Everyone was except except for four individuals. Allmight caught a glimpse of Izuku and Izumi.

Allmight: Izumi where have you been? You weren't home yesterday.

Izumi: 1. I have been gone for over a month and 2. I have been living with Izuku.

Allmight: This peace of shit child, but he is so weak.

Izumi: If you say so assmight.

Allmight: Good, now all of you go change into your hero costumes and meet ,me at the training area.  

Timeskip to training grounds.

Allmight: Alright we will be doing a heroes vs villains situation, and where are Izuku, Izumi, Momo, and Mei.

Redhood: Hear assmight.

The class turned around to see the four in their vigilante suits.

Mina: So you guys weren't lying about being vigilantes.

Akuma: Nope

Allmight: Izumi!!

Akuma: What assmight ?

Almight: Why did you become a vigilante ?

Akuma: I needed a free way into UA cause would you pay?

Allmight kept quit.

Akuma: Not like I need your money I'm rich.

Katsuki: Wait what how did a bitch like you get rich

Akuma: You know Roxxon?

Jirou: The one of the biggest tech companies in the world.

Akuma: Mei and I are the founders and Ceo's.

Allmight: Izumi Yagi I demand that you-

Akuma: First of all assmight I don't give a damn what you want I listen to you as a teacher and nothing else second of all That is Al Ghul-Wayne to you.

Allmight: Fine we are wasting time, teams will be decided by a random lottery.

lida: Sir isn't that illogical.

Redhood: lida your not always gonna be put with someone you know in hero work this is to help you adapt to those situations. You think as slow as you run.

lida: I see sorry.

Allmight: Alright  next match is Katsuki and Iida villain team vs Izuku and Izumi hero team.

Katsuki: Four eye go and protect the bomb I got this.

lida: right

Redhood : Izumi would you like force or fear.

Akuma: FEAR FEAR  FEAR

Redhood : All yours

Lazarus: yes demon time.

Izuku dropped some smoke bombs on the floor and Katsuki blasted the clouds away but what he saw made his blood run cold. It wasn't human. It was Akuma on demon time.

 It was Akuma on demon time