Birth of a wayne

We open to see a  beaten and bloody izuku. He is  barely conciouss when he sees sombody come towards him.

???: Don't worry kid I will get you help.

He then promptly gives to his injuries.

Timeskip to Hospital

At the hospital, Izuku wakes up to see himself covered in bandages and his burns have healed. Just then a nurse came in.

Nurse: ohhh your awake that is good. Sir he is awake.

Izuku(thought): I wonder who she is calling? Probably the guy that brought me here.

???: Oh thank god your ok izuku.

Izuku's eyes went wide when he saw who  was infron of him.

Ameicas number 2 hero Robin.

Robin: Hey son, how are you doing?

Izuku: Excuse me did you say son?!?!

Robin: Right she did not tell you

Izuku: Who did not tell me what? why are you here? what is happening?!?

Robin: Sit down kid I have a lot of explaning to do.

Robin then proceeds to explain how he fell in love with inko and got her pregnant, but when he found out Inko was cheating on him with toshinori he left her. A couple of weeks later Inko told Robin she was pregnant and it was his. Damien knew the dangers of his job he also knew besides the cheating all might was a very protective person so he trusted them to keep him safe.

After Izuku heard all this he was suprisingly relieved.

Izuku: Wait your telling me I'm  not related to toshinori.

Robin: nope

Izuku: Wait am I still related to my twin sister?

Robin:No-Wait a minute sister.

Izuku:Yeah?

Robin: Izuku I put these people through a  test to make sure she was actually pregnant. There was only one of you.

Izuku: ARE YOU TELLING ME IZUMI IS ADOPTED!!!

Robin: I do not know. i would need her D.N.A to confirm.

Izuku was stumped until.

Izuku: check my pocket

Robin: what?

Izuku: I had to borrow a brush from Izumi that should have some D.N.A

Robin went to his pants pocket and got the brush. He then carefully put a lock of hair in a plastic bag.

Robin: Thanks this should help anyway I need to make a call and get you out of that heel hole.

Izuku: Wait!!!  If your my dad what is your name?

Robin:*smiling* Damien, Damien Wayne.

Izuku: Then say hello to Izuku Wayne.

Book theme song and chapter done.

Author out.