The death of a Yagi

Izuku and Izumi just woke up and went to the park to meet there friends.Izuku went to the swings and Izumi went to talk with them.

No one Pov

izumi walked up to the Bakugo and Todoroki twins.

Katsuki: Hey Izumi did you get your Quirk?

Izumi: Ya I got telepathy and regeneration.

Shoka: You have two quirks like me that is so cool.

Katsumi: what about Icchan's quirk?

Izumi:  Well he is quirkless.

Silence. That was the only thing heard. Shoka and Katsume were still processing there crushbeing quirkless,Izumi was confused by the silence, but Shoto and Katsuki had evil greans.The silence was broken by Katsuki.

Katsuki: Does he still want to be a hero?

Izumi: yes.

Katsuki: We can not let that happen. What if he gets hurt or worse?! You have seen heroes with powerful quirks getting beaten badly, imagine what would happen to quirkless de-person.

Katsumi: So what do we do. 

 Katsuki:  we hurt him with our quirks show him how hopless his dream is      

Shoka: We have to hurt him?

Katsuki: It is for his own good.

Shoka/katsumi/shoto: ok

Izumi: WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU! YOU CAN'T JUST CRUSH HIS DREAM LIKE THAT!

Katsuki: I WOULDN'T BE SO LOUD IF I WERE YOU REMEMBER IT IS 4 V 1 YOU DON'T STAND A CHANCE.NOW YOU DON'T HAVE TO HURT HIM BUT IF WE ARE CAUGHT YOU TAKE CREDIT GOT IT!

Izumi(gulping): o o o k k

Katsuki: good

Shoto held back katsuki when  they went to izuku.

Shoto: What are you actually up to?

Katsuki: I want deku gone so I an have izumi

Shoto: I am in but I want katsumo

Katsuki: deal.

 They shook hands and from that day on the bullied an beat izuku with there quirks while izumi,as much as she wanted to help , ignored it though she left medical supplies.His mom and dad started ignoring him and praising izumi. Izuku hated it ,but was happy his sister was not forgotten.

4 years later 

We open to see a familiar site but this one would change there lives forever. The girls were on there own today so Katsuki and Shoto went all out . They were very pissed because the girls still loved the'deku'so they didn't hold back. Freezing and blowing up his arm burning his legs, and a crotch shot for good measure . They were ruthless. Than when they were done and katsuki opened his big mouth.

Katsuki: Don't you see without a quirk your weak

Shoto: and only the strong survive.

Katsuki: You might be able to get a quirk one way

Katsuki/Shoto: Take a swan dive of a roof and hope for one in the next life.

Little did they know someone saw all this.

???: Izuku, I'm sorry I thought she would protect you, do not worry son I am here now.

Yall already know it is a wayne but which one. stay tuned to find out.

Author out