Good ol' Neeks and Prideful Artemis.(Chapter 10)

3rd Person's POV
"Just come forward, We will kill you swiftly. It won't hurt, I promise." The cyclops grunted.
"I will go down fighting, rather than dying at the hands of the likes of you." The son of Hades spat. Nico D'Angelo had been trying to find Percy Jackson for months now. He had gotten a couple of leads but nothing promising. He had received Intel that a bunch of monsters know something that might help his search. He waltzed into their camp, trying to get something out of the twisted creatures only for them to beat him up.
"Well have it your way." A dracaena hissed, raising her trident to attack.
"Not so fast!" They heard someone yell.
The dracaena looked up only to be turned into golden dust.
"Stay away from him you fuckers." A cloaked figure growled and attacked. The monsters could be considered a small army, however for some reason, these monsters were far more intelligent than the normal monsters. They fought with a strategy and their skill and speed were above normal.
But that didn't stop Percy from destroying them. He ripped through their ranks, fighting with soo much ferocity it was too scary. No monster could match his speed. One hellhound managed to escape but instead of escaping, it attacked the son of Hades pinning him down.
Nico thought that was it for him until a green scaly hand sprouted from where the hellhounds heart should be. The hound's blood sprayed all over the pinned demigods face. The scaly hand them crushed the heart in his hand. The hellhound fell off him to reveal a humanoid lizard.
'What the fuck is this thing?!' The son of Hades wondered in shock. The son of Hades quickly tried to stab the monster only for it to dodge with outstanding reflexes and disarm him.
"Stay down. You are in no condition to fight." Aiden said.
Nico watched as the lizard dude rushed to the side of the hooded figure. They duo fought like beasts, Aiden with his deadly claws backed up by his insane strength and speed while Percy fought with Riptide in its death mode.(The purple form obtained from the nemocrancy gem.). He fought viciously killing monsters without mercy.
After a few minutes, the two had dispatched the monsters.
"That was easy." Aiden said with a lizard smirk.
"Hey, don't say things like that you will jinx it." Nico yelled at him. Just then a portal appeared and out stepped a two monsters that looked like hybrids and the last to step out was the titan of light and fire, Hyperion.
"Hey fire butt, What are you doing here?" Percy asked. Hyperion looked at Percy ready to smite him. Nico expected the titan to turn the hooded boy into ashes but to his shock a look of fear flashed on Hyperion's face only to be replaced by a look of absolute fury.
"You, I will destroy you even if it's the last thing I do!" Hyperion roared.
Percy smirked. "Hyperion do you really think you can do that. I know you gods. If you really believed that you can take me down, You would have sworn on the Styx. But you know I will whoop your ass and I also know you will go crying back to your master like the chicken you are. So fire butt if you think you can kill me, swear it on the Styx and get on with it."
Hyperion glared at Percy but stayed silent.
"Why don't you come at me? You might give me a good workout." Percy said smirking. He discreetly tossed Nico a square of ambrosia and readied Riptide.
The plan was clear to everyone on that cliff.
Nico and Aiden would take the hybrids and Percy will take Hyperion.
Nico had gotten back on his feet and eyed the hybrids. The two were obviously cross breeds between a lion and a hellhound.
They had the body of a male lion but they had the dark fur of hellhounds and Nico was pretty sure they could shadow travel.
One thing that stood out was that instead of normal tails they had scorpion stingers.
A silent agreement passed as everyone simontaneously attacked their opponents. Nico thought killing the hybrid will be easy but boy was he wrong. It was fast, strong, agile and intelligent thus allowing it to adapt very quickly.
Nico took a quick glance at his saviours and he what he saw surprised him.
The lizard dude was toying with the hybrid.
The monster was strong and fast but the lizard dude was way stronger. But what surprised Nico was the one in the hood.
He fought Hyperion like an equal. He met Hyperion's strike with equal ferocity.
Nico went back to his fight. He knew a way to take care of the hybrid but it will take a lot of energy and the timing must be perfect plus it might kill him. The hybrid monster lunged at Nico ready to take a bite out of his head. Nico rolled to the side and summoned a skeleton warrior to hold it off.
Nico used this time to think of a way out. After a few moments, Nico had forged a plan. He summoned twenty more skeleton warriors to attack the beast. He himself also attacked it.
Nico had noticed that the main threat was the poisonous stinger so all he had to do was cut it off to lessen the threat.
Nico willed the shadows to grab unto the hybrids hind legs which stopped the monster in its tracks. Nico back flipped over it, cutting the stinger in the process.
The beast roared in pain. But Nico's skeleton warrior kicked it in the nose making it whimper in pain.
Just then Nico heard the lizard guy shout "Take cover."
Nico looked up and saw a volley of silver arrows raining down on them.
"Everyone behind me." The hooded figure yelled. Nico didn't fully trust them at first but something about them made Nico trust them. Nico quickly went behind the hooded guy and watched what he will do. He raised his hands an punched the earth. Cracks started to appear on the ground. Hyperion and his two monsters were connered at the edge of the cliff. The part they were standing on broke off as Hyperion and his hybrids fell to their demise.
"Son of Hades use the shadows to set a barrier around us." Aiden said to Nico.
Nico quickly did as he said.
Percy gave Nico another square of ambrosia so that he can replenish his energy.
Nico hesitated but accepted it.
"The hunters found us. I hope they didn't see Hyperion." Aiden said with a sigh.
"They didn't. I used the mist to disguise him as one of those Hybrids." Percy said to Aiden.
"Quick thinking, let's leave before the hunters break down the barrier and capture us." Aiden said.
"Wait hold up. First, thank you. Second, Who the hell are you guys?" Nico asked.
"First, You're welcome. Second, Nobody." Percy said. "Aiden, lets go."
"Wait. Have you met anyone called Percy." Nico asked.