''You should have understand that he is the one I want to be my queen the day when I announced it in that meeting, Lisa....I told you not to have any problem with it when I don't have any. But you...you thought you can hurt him.....get ready to face my wrath now...and I promise you, you are not going to enjoy it.'' Jungkook said pulling the girl by her hairs who hissed.

''Wait, Kookie....'' The blonde stopped the ravenette and walked over to that girl.

''She is the one who killed my sister.'' The blonde informed looking at the girl angrily. Jungkook's blood boiled even more hearing that.

She was the reason Taehyung suffered for years. She was the reason they both suffered. and now, the Devil have more than one reason to show her the beast inside him.

''I promise you, Tae...I will take revenge of every tear you shed, every night you cried, every problem you faced...every problem WE faced because of her. She will die the most painful death in history.'' Jungkook promised the blonde but Taehyung have other plans.

''No...I promised my sister to take her revenge. And not only that, I have to prove her that nobody deserve you more than me. I will kill this bitch with so much pain that her screams will be heard in hell.'' Taehyung said making Jungkook look at him for a moment.

When the ravenette didn't say anything, Taehyung looked at him and nodded assuredly.

The ravenette was a little hesitant as Lisa is a trained fighter but an assuring nod from Taehyung and Jungkook stepped back.

''Its a duty of queen to give you a fair chance, Lisa.....I am ready to prove it to you that no one deserves Jungkook more than me...C'mon, Let's have an open fight....whoever wins will get Jungkook'' He said tilting his head making Lisa look at the ravenette who had now taken his seat on a chair with his one feat placed on the other knee.

''You won't ch-cheat?'' She asked again. This is what she want. She thought she can easily defeat Taehyung but the poor girl didn't know who she was talking about.

''No cheating.....I promise.'' He said taking his position. Lisa smiled and looked at Jungkook once again.

Her reward is just a few steps away from her.

Both of them took their positions. Taehyung stood in defending position as Lisa got herself ready to attack. Both looked at each other sharply, their senses heightened as adrenaline rushed in their veins.

Lisa bend down and attacked on Taehyung's ribs but the blonde was fast to dodge it. As his hands got busy in stopping Lisa's attack on his ribs, the girl spun on her one leg and hit Taehyung on his face with her other feet. The blonde saw everything rotating.

He shook his head and came back to his senses. He looked at Lisa and smirked.

The best way to defeat anyone is to trap them in their own tricks.....A thing Taehyung had learnt from Jungkook.

He showed the girl that she was winning.

Lisa smirked as the blonde wiped the blood that came running out of the open wound near his mouth. She ran to the blonde and showing that she will be attacking from left, she went to right and elbowed on Taehyung's ribs making the blonde hiss.

Jungkook tensed but he trust Taehyung.

The crazy girl smirked again. She can do anything for Jungkook but the girl didn't knew that when she is ready to do anything for Jungkook when he is her obsession......then what Taehyung can do for Jungkook, a person he loves with his life.

Lisa came again with another attack, she targeted blonde's neck this time but Taehyung sat down on his one leg as his other leg swept off the girl from the ground. Lisa fell on the ground on her back and Taehyung took the chance to stand up quickly.