He would never have proposed this in the past, he was not that strong.

Now there was no need to think about it because he had plenty of strength.

Long Yuan's eyes paused on his face for a moment and then he smiled, "Sure!"

He let go of Yu Ze's hand and reached out with both hands to wrap his arms around Yu Ze's neck. The distance between the two of them closed in an instant. Yu Ze froze, holding his breath, as his left hand wrapped around Long Yuan's waist, and he leaned down to support Long Yuan's tail.

Only when his hand touched the dragon scales, the tail trembled violently and shrank back.

Long Yuan breathed heavily and let go abruptly, "I'll go by myself."

The movement was too hasty, he did not stabilize his body and tilted to the left.

Yu Ze's hand was strong, and he grabbed him tightly, "I'd better help you."

Long Yuan was not at all comfortable with this. However, Yu Ze stood up with Long Yuan in his arms, and when the front of his tail was in the air, his right hand reached under his tail and he steadily picked Long Yuan up.

"Ah..." Long Yuan did not have time to hide, and the stimulation from the tail made his body shiver,making him let out a muffled grunt.

Yu Ze tensed up, "What's wrong?"

He tilted his head slightly, and felt a cool, soft touch on the side of his face. When he realized what was going on, he froze.

Long Yuan also froze, looking at the pink cheeks in front of him. He pursed his lips as his face heated up.

"It's okay, you walk faster." His voice was tight.

Yu Ze haphazardly responded with a 'mnn', and quickly moved out of the bathroom. His line of sight was focused straight ahead with not even a slight downward deviation. The bright lights of Long Yuan's room enveloped the two of them, and Yu Ze's mood suddenly soared. Too beautiful!

Long Yuan said, "Just put me directly on the floor."

Yu Ze looked down, the floor was covered with a soft carpet. It was white and sewn with various colors of silk thread, of which the gold thread, which shone under the light, was particularly conspicuous. Yu Ze remembered very well that the last time he helped pick up the rhinestones, there had been no carpeting.

Long Yuan noticed his expression and asked proudly, "Does it look good?"

Yu Ze carefully put him down, "It looks good."

Long Yuan said, "I designed it myself. If you like it, I will customize another one for you."

"No need." Yu Ze hastily refused. This kind of material, at first glance, was not cheap.

Long Yuan frowned, "Why? Don't you like it? Are you lying to me when you say it looks good?"

"No," Yu Ze waved his hand, "I'm serious."

Long Yuan replied, "Then it's a deal."

Yu Ze, "?" A deal on what?

Long Yuan didn't give him time to refuse, "It's too late, go to bed, I'll call you in the morning."

Yu Ze saw that Long Yuan's clothes were still wet and he looked like he was not doing well. He was not sure so he asked, "Where are your clothes? Can I bring them over for you?"

"No need," Long Yuan replied, "I like water, it's comfortable. Don't worry about it, go to bed."

Yu Ze said, "Call me if you need anything."