"No need." Long Yuan removed his hand from his stomach, switched on the light, walked to the refrigerator, took out a can of drink and handed it to Yu Ze, "Drink this."

Yu Ze recognized it. It was a special nutrition liquid, special for medium level Awakened people, and just a few cans were expensive.

He didn't take it. "I'll just drink plain water."

Long Yuan forced it into his hand, "It takes time to change the water filter."

The water in the water dispenser bucket was tightly filtered, automatically letting water in and out, and was usually full, so there would not be a shortage of water. Most of the time, there was no need to wait for the filtering time. However, this time, it was an accident with Long Yuan. Except for him, no one would take the bucket to drink water directly.

Yu Ze actually did not care too much. In his past gym classes, the male students often shared a bottle of water. But since Long Yuan brought it up, it was obvious that he cared. He unscrewed the bottle of nutrient solution, took a sip, and his eyes lit up.

Compared with the meal in the cafeteria, this was like jelly.

He drank a few sips, was no longer thirsty, and said to Long Yuan, "I'll go to bed first. Remember to call me if you don't feel well."

Long Yuan replied, "Yeah."

Yu Ze woke up in the morning with his pajamas drenched in sweat after dreaming of being burned by fire all night. He looked at the time, 5:20 AM, still very early, but his body was so sticky that he couldn't go back to sleep.

He simply got up, opened the window to the maximum, the wind blew over, he felt a shock of energy, as if his body was full of power.

He was too comfortable. He stood in front of the window for a while, the morning light spilling onto his face. He looked to the east, staring straight at the sun, with an urge to get closer. He braced his hand on the windowsill and lifted his right foot to climb up to it.

The palm of his hand hurt slightly, making him look back before scrambling to withdraw his foot. When he glanced out the window and saw no one there, he sighed in relief and retreated to the bed.

Thinking of an Awakened Phoenix's early days, the symptoms were loving the sun, singing, and bathing. He frowned. For the original, it was a week after he entered the Awakened Department that he had the tendency to Awaken, but for him, this was only his second day.

Could it be related to the nutrient solution from last night? Not necessarily, but his genetic testing was also a day ahead of the original. He stared at the sunlight spilling over the windowsill and felt a strong urge to climb up onto the windowsill and get closer to the sun.

He took a deep breath and restrained this urge, designating the area by the window as a danger zone while reminding himself to be more careful. He changed the sheets and covers, grabbed another change of clothes, and went to the bathroom.

The bathroom door was open, so he walked right in and saw Long Yuan lying naked in a bathtub full of water. His face flushed red and he turned around in a panic, before tripping over the draped sheets and hitting the door with a 'bang'.

"Noisy!" Long Yuan, who hadn't slept all night because he drank too much water and could not easily fall asleep, was on fire, frowning and glaring at the door.

Yu Ze hurriedly lowered his head, rolled up the sheets and quickly exited the door, "Sorry." He said, quickly closing the door.

Not being able to stay for a moment, he ran back to his room with a red face and thought for a moment before putting the sheets and covers on the chair and preparing to wash them when Long Yuan came out of the bathroom. He then pressed himself against the door and listened to the outside movement to make sure Long Yuan didn't come out. He took a change of clothes and quickly went to the shower room in the exercise room.