Mousers Attack

A few weeks had passed, and Master Splinter was watching his five students training. They were in a line, and it went Akari, Mikey, Donnie, Raph and finally, Leo. They all started to do a kata, but Raph went faster than the others, "What? Are you fighting a guy in slow motion?" Akari rolled her eyes while Leo responds, "I suppose I could do it faster if I ignored my form, like you." Akari muttered, "Here we go again." Raph went at Leo, "Ignore this form!" Leo and Raph started to fight each other. It mostly consists of Leo blocking Raph's hits. The two younger turtles and the human stopped doing the kata and Splinter wasn't amused. He used a finger on each hand to use a pressure point on both of their necks. They stopped fighting as Splinter spoke, "Competition is an excellent motivator but not when it turns you against each other." Leo and Raph rubbed their necks as they stood up. Splinter continues, "So now, you will spar two on three." Leo crossed his arms and responded, "Okay, I'll take Don-" Splinter interrupted him, "You will take Raphael." Raph and Leo looked at each as Splinter continues, "You two must focus on working together, not competing with each other." Leo concluded, "Okay, so me and Raph against Akari, Mikey and Donnie?" He laughs and asks, "Uh, isn't that a little unfair?" Akari scoffs and Donnie was alarmed, "Wait, what are you trying to say?" Akari and Mikey crossed their arms as Raph said, "Um, how can I put this gently? We're way better than you guys." Akari glares, "Um, last time we sparred, I pinned you!" Leo just realized what he said and was a bit embarrassed that he made it seem he was better than his crush and Mikey said, "At fighting, maybe." Raph laughs, "Uh, that's what I meant." Mikey understood, "Oh? Fine." Donnie wasn't happy and Akari just glared at Leo and Raph. She wasn't really a fan of either of them at the moment.

Splinter had the two groups stood on either end. Raph and Leo smirked at the younger turtles. When Leo's eyes fell on the girl, they soften seeing her glare at him. He knew he messed up, but it'll take some time for her to calm down. The five of them got in a stance and Splinter yells, "Hajime!" Leo and Raph got their brothers down easily but had some trouble with Akari. She was a bit angry so that fueled her fight. But since they were both agaisnt her, she was down. She rubbed her head as Splinter yells, "Yame!" Raph smiles at Leo, "You were right, sensei. Working together is fun." Akari rolled her eyes and left the dojo angrily.

Meanwhile, Dogpound goes to his master and bowed. He explained his latest achievement, "The Purple Dragon gang agreed to raise our cut to 80%. No complaints." Shredder was pleased, "It seems your mutated form has its advantages. But do not forget our primary goal: Locating Splinter, Akari and the turtles." Fishface swam around, "If I weren't stuck in here, I would have caught Splinter by now." Dogpound messes with him, "But you are stuck in there." He starts to tap the glass and it was hurting the mutant fish. He swam around again, "No, no, no, no! Stop that! Stop that! Ow! Ow! Stop it! Stop it!" Dogpound laughs and continues to taunt him, "I'm sure you'll have your chance to shine one of these days. Master Shredder might get hungry for sushi." This angered the fish, "Why don't you get in the water and say that?" Shredder stops him, "Enough, Xever! Bradford is right. You are useless to me this way." Fishface swam away and Shredder turns to Dogpound, "I'm counting on you. Find me information I can use, or Xever won't be the only one missing his legs." This did frighten Dogpound.

In the lair, Akari, Donnie and Mikey were avoiding Raph and Leo. Akari had her earbuds in and was blaring her music. Leo spoke to his younger brothers while carrying a plate with a pizza on it, "Look, guys. Raph and I may be better fighters, but you're still an important part of this team." Leo sits in front of the tv while Donnie asks annoyed, "As important as you two? What about Akari?" Leo turns to Raph for a second and looks back at Donnie, "Uh, very important and Akari is also very important." He said the last bit a tad louder hoping she would hear. When she didn't respond, he sighs and continues, "We shouldn't compare ourselves. It it's like apples and oranges." Raph agrees muttering, "Yeah, if apples were way better, which they are." Donnie spoke loudly as Akari took her earbuds out, "So the truth comes out." Mikey accuses, "You guys think of us as some kind of B-team." Akari glares at the older turtles as Raph said, "Good one, Dr. Name-Einstein. We'll call you the B-team." Mikey was proud for a moment, "Thanks." Akari elbows him and he corrects himself, "I mean, hey!" Leo reassures them, "There's no shame in it. Look, they've got a B-team too." He points to the show and Captain Ryan spoke, "We'll need backup. You two in the shirts you're coming with us." Ryan and Crankshaw jump away and the younger one said, "Rodriguez and that other guy they're gone!" Ryan spoke again, "Well, that's why we bring them along." This did not cheer up the three ninjas as Donnie said, "Thanks a lot." Leo continues, "The point is, they had an important function." He took a bite of his slice. Akari rolled her eyes and April walks in the lair.

Tmnt 2012 Leo X Akari ((OC) Season One)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara