New Friend, Old Enemy

(EDITED!)

The guys and I are on the rooftops doing the flips and showing off. We got to a rooftop and Donnie started off the flipping saying, "Check it out! Yehee!" I went next by doing a triple front flip and landed on my feet on the next rooftop. "Beat that guys. I love to see you try especially, Da Vinci" I yelled to the others and then Leo, using my nickname for them. They all have one. Raph is Raphie boy and Donnie is D. I call Mikey the Mikster. Leo rolls his eyes playfully as Mikey went next. After he did he said, "Top that, turtle chumps!" Donnie claps and looks at the final two. I smirked, "Come on guys. Don't be wusses." Leo backs up and did his flips as he said, "All right, guys. Check this out." He lands and wipes his lip then winks at me like akways. He smirks as Raph. Raph smirks and said, "Cute, kiddies." He just jumps at us and didn't do any flips. I shook my head and pushed them off of me. Donnie said, "Hey, what was that? You didn't do any flips." He shrugs and said, "Oops." We heard a noise behind us and pull out weapon. We turned and saw it was kitten. Raph said, "Don't give up, Leo. You might actually win this fight." Mikey puts away his a nun-chucks and walks to the cat, "Aww! It's a little kitty. And its name is -" A voice called out, "Mittens!" Mikey spoke, "Good guess. Wait, who said that?" The man spoke again, "Mittens?" Donnie spoke, "I think that's the owner. What are you doing?" Raph and Leo spoke at the same time, "Whoa, hey! Mikey, wait! What?" I shook my head as Mikey said, "I'm returning Mittens to her owner." Raph spoke, "Are you an idiot? Wait let me rephrase that. You're an idiot!" Donnie explains, "You can't show yourself to a human." I nodded and Mikey asked, "Why not?" Donnie answers, "Because they'll freak the heck out, that's why not." Mikey argues, "No, they won't. I'm not so scary." Raph insults him, "You're an ugly, green mutant armed with ninja weapons." I spoke, "I can take the cat to him since I'm human." Mikey spoke, "No way Dudette. Besides, this guy's gonna see that I'm just a regular, cat-loving dude like him. Next thing you know, we'll be best buds. This is gonna be awesome!" The guys and I yell, "No! Don't! Wait!" The man spoke, "Mittens!" He suddenly jumps in front of the man and said, "Hi. Here's your-" He screams, "Ugly, green mutant freak!" Mikey points out, "But I got your cat!" The man then yelled, "Help! He's got my cat!" Mikey tried to calm him down, "Dude, chill! I'm just-" The cat attacks Mikey, causing to fall. We went to him and he showed us his shell with the cat on it, "Someone want to help me with this?" We shook our heads and said, "No." Mikey tosses the cat but I caught and put him down nicely. The cat purrs and leaves. Raph said to Mikey, "Face it. Humans will never understand you. Heck, we don't even understand you." I look at Mikey and nodded, "I've lived with you guys for 15 years and I don't understand you Mikey." Mikey sighed and said, "Yeah. " He looks up at a sign and gasped, "But I bet that guy would!" We looked at the sign as Leo said, "Chris Bradford. The martial arts superstar. With a chain of dojos across the country. He's your soul mate?" Mikey did a pose and said, "We've got so much in common." Donnie question, "What if you stop standing like that?" Mikey said, "We'll have a little less in common, but still a lot. And look, he's in town for a Martial Arts Expo. Maybe he'll show me his secret kata, "the death dragon. " And I'll show him my secret kata, "the secret kata."" Donnie said, "Catchy." Mikey said, "Check it out." He then do some moves that weren't impressive as he shouted. When he was finished he said, "But don't tell anyone you saw that." I nodded and tried to forget. Leo said, "No problem." Raph said, "Face it, Mikey, Chris Bradford is the last person on Earth that would be friends with you. Well, tied for last, with everyone else on Earth." I sighed softly.

Suddenly ninjas surrounded us. Donnie said, "Ninjas? In New York? Other than us?" We all started fighting. I saw Leo's smile and was confused. Luckily Raph asked why, "Why are you so happy?" Leo said, "It's just nice to finally be fighting people, instead of robots, or aliens, or weed-monsters." We continue to fight until a man in a ninja outfit lands in front of us. The fight continues till the man said, "What are you?" He looks at me with intrest but We heard sirens and everyone left. We made weren't followed.