Turtle Temper

(EDITED!)

We were on the rooftop searching for the Kraang and Donnie looks through a spyglass and I sighed knowing something was wrong. Mikey was messing with Raph by tapping his head. Leo asked Donnie, "Anything?" Donnie answered, "Nothing yet." I sighed and watched, but turned when I heard Mikey screamed, "Aah!" I groaned as Leo scolds then, "Guys, when ninjas are on surveillance, they are supposed to be silent." Mikey spoke, "Sorry, Leo. I'll scream quieter. Ah! Ugh!" He screams again after Raph had him pinned. Raph told him, "Say it." I groaned again and said, "Here we go again." Leo intervenes, "Raph, be quiet!" Raph looks at Leo, "Not till Mikey says it." I shook my my head as Mikey said, "Raphael is all-wise and powerful." He then pins Mikey in another position, "And?" Mikey spoke, "And he's better than me in every possible way." Raph gets him into a headlock on the ground and said, "And?" Mikey said, "And I'm a lowly worm beneath his feet, who isn't fit to live on the same planet as him, because he's so amazing and I'm a dirt clod." Raph licks his finger and points it over Mikey's head, "And?" Mikey sees this and whimpers, "And in the history of the universe there's never been.." I slapped Raph as Leo spoke, "Okay, enough." Raph gets off of Mikey and went to Leo. He said as I helped Mikey up, "We're wasting our time. The Kraang aren't gonna show up." Leo spoke, "Have a little patience, will you?" I nodded, "Raph, we would have to wait." Donnie spoke, "Trust me, guys. They're gonna break into that lab tonight. I have reliable intel." Raph looks, "Intel? You mean April told you." Mikey teased Donnie, "You mean your girlfriend?" I laughed as Donnie said angrily, "She's not my girlfriend, Mikey. She's a girl who's a friend, whose dad got kidnapped by the same aliens who are gonna break into that lab. And we're gonna stop 'em." Raph didn't believe him, "Or we'll sit out on a cold roof all night for no reason." Before anyone could respond a man spoke, "What the heck's going on up here?" He took a look at us and said, "What, are you playing dress up?" Leo answers, "No, sir, we were just-" Before he can continue, the man interrupts, "Which one of you slimy green ham shanks busted my satellite dish? Or was it you, little girl?" I was offended, "Little Girl?" Raph spoke, "Ham shanks?" Donnie spoke, "I don't know what that means." Raph agrees, "Me neither. But I don't like it." He grabs his sais and Leo stops him. "Let's go." The man insults him, "That's right, you spineless cream puff! Listen to your mommy." Raph gets angry, "Hey! Watch it, buddy." He continues, "Oh, no. I didn't know you had salad tongs." Raph fights, "Salad tongs? I'm not gonna take this from some greasy, pit-stained slob with a comb-over!" The man spoke, "You calling me ugly? Seen a mirror lately, circus freak?" I glared and Leo spoke, "Raph, don't!" Raph said as we held him back, "You want a piece of me? When I'm done, a piece of you is all that's gonna be left!" I yelped as a laser passed us and the man. Leo yelled, "Kraangdroids!" The man spoke, "Holy Toledo!" Leo told Raph, "Way to blow our position, Raph." We all got out our weapons.

Leo said, "Scram!" We started to fight the Kraang as the man said, "Holy cow. They're some kinda Kung fu frogs and Kung fu girl." Little did we know that he was recording us. After the battle, the man spoke, "Keep going, kung fu frogs and girl. This is pure gold." Raph spoke, "We're not frogs, you idiot!" Donnie joins in, "Yeah, and it's not kung fu. It's an ancient Japanese battle art." Leo spoke, "Guys, he got us on video." I froze since I knew we would get caught. Raph spoke, "Not for long, he doesn't." He spoke, "I'm gonna make a fortune off of this!" Donnie spoke, "Fire truck's en route. 30 seconds." Leo commands, "Let's move." Raph stops, "Wait! We have to find that guy and break his phone, and his face!" I shook my head and Raph and I followed the others.

We left for home and kneeled in front of Splinter. Splinter spoke, "Not only did Raphael alert the Kraang, but you got caught on video." Raph spoke, "Sensei, he was the angriest, nastiest guy you ever met." Mikey teased, "Except for you. Ow!" He gets hit. Raph said, "You should have heard the insults this guy was throwing at us. They were so... Insulting!" Splinter spoke, "Oh, I did not realize he said mean things. Of course, you had no choice but to jeopardize your mission." Mikey teases again, "Burn." Splinter spoke again, "You are ninjas. You work in the shadows, in secret. This becomes difficult if there is proof of your existence in high-definition." Raph said, "Look, we know where this guy lives. All we need to do is find him and shake him until the tape pops out." I shook my head at this and sighed. Donnie spoke, "Oh, there's no tape. Video phones use flash memory-" He stops talking when Raph glares and Splinter spoke, "Anger is self-destructive." Raph mumbles under his breath but splinter caught it, "I always thought it was others-destructive." Splinter yells. "Raphael! Stand up." Mikey teased yet again, "Somebody's in trouble." Raph glares as Splinter said, "Evade the arrows. -" Raph spoke, "No problem." Splinter spoke, "Hajime!" We then walk around in a circle around Raph and shoot suction cup arrows at him. He avoided our arrows. I was starting to get confused until Splinter spoke, "Ya me! Again, except this time, Leonardo, Donatello, Michelangelo and Akari, insult Raphael." I stopped and looked at Raph. Donnie spoke, "Wait, Insult.... Him?" Splinter spoke, "Yes." Donnie asks, "And he can't fight back?" Splinter answers, "No." Raph's face fell. Donnie smiled, "I'm feeling good about this plan." Splinter said, "Hajime!" Mikey said as he shot an arrow, "You move like a bloated buffalo." Raph avoids the arrow and said, "I do not!" I smirked and shot an arrow while saying, "You think you're the best, when really I beat you every time we spar. " My arrow hits Raph's shell. Leo spoke and shot his arrow, "And you're always whining. "Poor me. Nobody understands me. " Raph spoke, "Yeah. - Well, you don't understa- Gah!" Donnie shot his arrow, "And Oh! You don't keep your back straight when doing omote kote gyaku. And you're ugly!" He shot another. Mikey shot another insult and arrow, "Ooh! And gassy. Bull's-eye!" Raph gets annoyed and said, "Stop it!" I smirked, "This is why you don't mess with us!" I shot Three arrows and they all hit Raph. Leo insults Raph, "Oh, you talk so tough, but inside, you're just a scared little baby." Donnie insults, "Who needs his bottle?" Mikey teased, "And his diaper changed?" I teased, "What's the matter, Raph? Gonna cry?" Raph said, "Ah! I am ooh not gonna cry!" He fell and his shell was full of arrows. Mikey laughed said, "I wish this moment could last forever." Raph gets mad. "You know what? Forget this. This is stupid." Mikey whines, "It didn't." Splinter said, "Ninniku seishin is the ability to endure insults with patience and humility. You cannot be a true ninja until you master it. Understood?" Raph sighs and said, "Hai, sensei." Splinter said. "You must get that video back. Using reason, not force." I nodded as we left.